Question for Cons

One of your stripe celebrated the “fact” that he signed 28 bills into law in the first 100 days; more than any other President in memory.

More laws….is this what you guys wanted when you voted for Trump?

No. What I wanted was a conservative SCOTUS pick and the criminal Hillary not to be POTUS.

Anything else I get is pure gravy.

One of your stripe celebrated the “fact” that he signed 28 bills into law in the first 100 days; more than any other President in memory.

Many of them reversed epic flawed EO's of Odumma

-Geaux

All I wanted from Trump was Niel Gorsuch.

28 laws are probably 28 to many.....I don't want any more federal laws.

Well, in fairness, the guy I referred to in the OP called them "laws" as did a Graphic by NPR according to another poster. In reality, they were a mixture of EO's and personnel appointments. Not 28 new laws in 100 days.

So I probably made the wrong thread trusting what the other guy said before checking it out myself.

Well, in fairness, the guy I referred to in the OP called them "laws" as did a Graphic by NPR according to another poster. In reality, they were a mixture of EO's and personnel appointments. Not 28 new laws in 100 days.

I'd prefer Trump play golf all the time.

And congress caddy for him.

I'd prefer Trump play golf all the time.

And congress caddy for him.

I'm almost totally unplugged from politics on the federal level.

Forum List

Back