Question for Christians

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
If Jesus was indeed human...

...and he had to die for the sins of the world...

...why does your God desire human sacrifice?

tissot-soldier-with-spear-pierces-his%20side.jpg

panel3.gif

I was a Priest in the Roman Catholic Church for 16 yuears my son. I urge you to visit your local Chapel, meet the Priest, join the Church, and take Church lessons. You will then know the answer to your question.

Praise Jesus,
Fr. Yukon (former)

very nice eagleseven.

my philosophy prof used to go off on that subject with imagine yourself to be aliens and you walk into the notre dame cathedral. what would you think about the people praying to a sculpture of a human being tortured?

baron, evangelical christians are insufferable with their out-of-context bible quotes as proof text.
you and your instant link to gobs of christian propaganda is ridiculous.

do you have any thoughts of your own, sir, beyond hahaha you know nothing about blah blah blah and click on this link to get educated?

I was a Priest in the Roman Catholic Church for 16 yuears my son. I urge you to visit your local Chapel, meet the Priest, join the Church, and take Church lessons. You will then know the answer to your question.

Praise Jesus,
Fr. Yukon (former)

so how come yer defrocked? did you need to be forgiven for something you shouldn't have done to one or more of the altar boys?

From your link:

Basically, the reason Jesus had to die for our sins was so that we could be forgiven and go to be with the Lord. Jesus is God in flesh (John 1:1,14; Col. 2:9) and only God can satisfy the Law requirements of a perfect life and perfect sacrifice that cleanses us of our sins.
So your God was unwilling to let us into heaven, until he had the perfect human sacrifice?

very nice eagleseven.

my philosophy prof used to go off on that subject with imagine yourself to be aliens and you walk into the notre dame cathedral. what would you think about the people praying to a sculpture of a human being tortured?

baron, evangelical christians are insufferable with their out-of-context bible quotes as proof text.

do you have any thoughts of your own, sir, beyond hahaha you know nothing about blah blah blah and click on this link to get educated?
It took me 20 years to realize that the core dogma of Christianity is ethically no different from this guy:

temple_of_doom_flaming-heart.jpg

From your link:

Basically, the reason Jesus had to die for our sins was so that we could be forgiven and go to be with the Lord. Jesus is God in flesh (John 1:1,14; Col. 2:9) and only God can satisfy the Law requirements of a perfect life and perfect sacrifice that cleanses us of our sins.
So your God was unwilling to let us into heaven, until he had the perfect human sacrifice?

If you don't believe there is a God, what does it matter anyway to you?

If you do, why do you want to make God into an image like man? Why not allow for God to be almighty, and to know what is right and good for His creation?

Praise Jesus,
Fr. Yukon (former)

so how come yer defrocked? did you need to be forgiven for something you shouldn't have done to one or more of the altar boys?

My son I wasn't defrocked. I left the order in the late 80's after the Mount Cashel child abuse cover up by the Pope and Newfoundland government aided with by the RCMP. Only in the USA will justice be obtained for those who were abused and punishment for the Priests who abused them. Unfortunately my country, Canada, does not have as open a justice system as does the USA.

very nice eagleseven.

It took me 20 years to realize that the core dogma of Christianity is ethically no different from this guy:

temple_of_doom_flaming-heart.jpg

i almost agree, but i call that CHURCHIANITY. one of my friends likes to chide the churchianiacs for their hypocrisy as "fast food redemption" yessir, just embrace the lord jesus as your personal savior and you will be forgiven for any of the sinful shit you pull.

some of my favorite dubya dumbass moments were when he'd be obviously a little soused talking about his mandate from god.

there is another kind of christian i regularly meet who i call "christians of the heart", who have experienced the love of god with the help of jesus and do their humanly best to live in fulfillment of the covenant of unconditional love as given in DEUT 6.

this was the comment forming in response to maddie's really thoughtful thread "Why I Am Not A Christian". i like your premise better for a place to put these lines which i think would do nothing to improve what she has already written. thanks.

carry on

i'm curious. that 20 years you mention. how many more than that have you been on planet in your current incarnation?

Praise Jesus,
Fr. Yukon (former)

My son I wasn't defrocked. I left the order in the late 80's after the Mount Cashel child abuse cover up by the Pope and Newfoundland government aided with by the RCMP. Only in the USA will justice be obtained for those who were abused and punishment for the Priests who abused them. Unfortunately my country, Canada, does not have as open a justice system as does the USA.

fair enough, brother. if you are being straightforward with me, i'm glad i wasn't more impertinent in the way i posed the question. i'm sure you can understand that it wasn't easy for me to frame the question without being incredibly vulgar.

i am a hereditary priest of the ancient order of melchizedek. in the future, please address me by my name or brother.

i only have two fathers. the father of my flesh is named gene and he calls me my friend. the father of my flesh is ha kodesh barechu, the Lord YHVH and HE calls me whatever he wants to.

If Jesus was indeed human...

...and he had to die for the sins of the world...

...why does your God desire human sacrifice?

Because it is an insult for God experience death as mortals, and the insult continues to last till the end of humanity on this planet earth. It is His self-sacrifice for us to be saved.

--------------------
Somehow it works like this. If you break the Law, you'll be sentenced, whether you understand Law or not, whether you read it or not, whether you ever study law itself or not. That's the case.

Similarly God's Law is embedded in your heart and soul. If you offended His Law, you'll be judged and put to jail. If you sinned you'll be driven out of His kingdom, the same as how Adam sinned and being driven out of Eden, and same as how Lucifer the archangel sinned and being driven out of heaven.

God is to save souls instead of bodies here on earth. Here on earth humans are basically not in His Kingdom. That's why the myseries. And everyone requires to pass the final judgment in order to return to God and His kingdom in heaven. And God foresaw that you won't stand a chance in the judgment. Jesus Christ is thus sent and a new covenant is in place which allows you to escape from the Judgment by Law.

If you refuse to take the new covenant, and when you are judged to be sinful, a permanent separation from God will be called. It is said that His sheep will take the new covenant. It is also said that those who aren't His sheep will continue to sin against His Law without repentance.

Moreover, it is said in the Book of Revelation that Satan (who is said to be an ex-archangel) is an accuser accussing people of sinning in order to keep them in jail with him. So good luck, either to find yourself a good lawyer or prepare yourself for the defense.

Revelation 12:10
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down."

Alternatively, take the Second Covenant as a gift such that the final Judgment by Law can be avoided.

Last edited:

Praise Jesus,
Fr. Yukon (former)

are you fucking kidding....are you really a priest?

o screw all this polite mal....the god of the old books ....took sacrifice...didnt he command it?

didnt he ask for it?

your god....until he sacrificed his own son..then the need for it stopped.

o screw all this polite mal....the god of the old books ....took sacrifice...didnt he command it?

didnt he ask for it?

As long as you made a consent decision, no one is supposed to be more caring about your own life than you yourself are.

didnt he ask for it?

As long as you made a consent decision, no one is supposed to be more caring about your own life than you yourself are.

that made less sense that what i said

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Praise Jesus,
Fr. Yukon (former)

So you left just when they started cracking down on the perverts.

Interesting.

Forum List

Back