Question are young people more liberal or conservative?

Most are liberal. Not even close.

Most educated in the public school system who don't have (two parents, a man and a woman) to appropriately guide them, counsel them, raise them, educate them are Liberal indeed.

Brainwashed is more like it.

I was raised by a father who was a labor union Democrat and a Republican mother who rarely discussed politics in order to keep the peace.
I was a Liberal hippy type in my youth though I did vote for Nixon in 72.
Hell I was still idealistic enough that I thought an honest, honorable man would make a good President and voted for Carter in '76
By 1980 at 31, I had 2 children, owned a home and paid insane income taxes. Logically, I voted for Ronald Reagan and have only voted for one Democrat candidate since. (Joe Lieberman)

I believe in the old quotation that says something like. A man under 30 who is a Conservative, has no heart. A man over 30 who is not, has no brain.

Sorry asshole - I don't have a "link" to how my wife and I raised our two boys.

Does being a fucking idiot come naturally to you, assbrain?

Yeah, it's not that difficult for me.

Where's that link? Or will you retract that statement that your children were raised in a good home.

What about his children causes you to assume they weren't?

I don't know anything about his children, but I know plenty about him.

Liberal - BY FAR.

That is if we are not going to get into specific issues.

It is the reason why I will live to see the death of the Republican party.. Unless they change their stance on some issues to appeal to younger voters.

Liberal - BY FAR.

That is if we are not going to get into specific issues.

It is the reason why I will live to see the death of the Republican party.. Unless they change their stance on some issues to appeal to younger voters.

COMICAL....

What we do know about young people is this.

They hold the strongest opinions on subjects they know the least about.

Is that your excuse?

The only thing you know about me is I am NOT on Food Stamps, and you are, assbreath.

See, this post alone says so much about you on a variety of levels.

How so?

He makes an assumption that because I'm liberal I must be on food stamps. That takes a serious lack of critical thinking and/or laziness.

Then he, as always, uses some sort of 6th grade insult. This time the chosen term of assbreath. Not exactly the sign of someone refined.

So from that post alone I know he could have problems with critical thinking, being lazy, and showing a bit of class. But that's just one post, I can't judge him on that alone, right? That's right.....but I can make that call on his entire body of work on this site which is very much like that single post.

Hence, I can tell a lot about him and why I doubt he's any sort of father of the year.

COMICAL....

What we do know about young people is this.

They hold the strongest opinions on subjects they know the least about.

Is that your excuse?

No, I don't share anything in common with you.. It's nice that you are trying to meet similar people though.

Don't like what I said? It's the truth.. :lol:

Plenty of info here, if you READ it.

Young voters are increasingly registering as democrat. In addition the young vote is much more ethnically and demographically diverse than any older generations.

Are people 35 or younger more likely to be liberal?

I think we have to be more specific in the youth vote. Under 24 are still wide eyed and idealistic. Let them be out in the real world looking for a job to begin their careers for a while and see them stopped dead in their tracks for a couple of years.

Starting at 26 and frustrated with family finances and putting marriage or family plans on hold because you haven't landed that job with a secure future, you may become more pragmatic of the issues that plague the nation right now.

Hey Ernie - I left my ACC switch on all night yesterday. Fortunately the pig tail was plugged in. Didn't try to start it this morning as it was 0500 and didn't want to wake the neighborhood. Should batt be OK?

Should be, if the battery tender was plugged in. You may need to let is charge up some, but the tender should keep the battery from sulfating even nearly dead.

Fire it up and ride is the best way to charge it up. The more miles the better, in my experience. I'm thinking a trip to Narlins is in my future.

Are people 35 or younger more likely to be liberal?

I think we have to be more specific in the youth vote. Under 24 are still wide eyed and idealistic. Let them be out in the real world looking for a job to begin their careers for a while and see them stopped dead in their tracks for a couple of years.

Starting at 26 and frustrated with family finances and putting marriage or family plans on hold because you haven't landed that job with a secure future, you may become more pragmatic of the issues that plague the nation right now.

Do people who are 35 or younger have more liberal views than those over 35?

Hey Ernie - I left my ACC switch on all night yesterday. Fortunately the pig tail was plugged in. Didn't try to start it this morning as it was 0500 and didn't want to wake the neighborhood. Should batt be OK?

Should be, if the battery tender was plugged in. You may need to let is charge up some, but the tender should keep the battery from sulfating even nearly dead.

Fire it up and ride is the best way to charge it up. The more miles the better, in my experience. I'm thinking a trip to Narlins is in my future.

I think it'll be fine too. I checked at lunch and the green light is on the charger...

We have a ride next weekend and we're forming a chapter of former law enforcement, DOJ, military types. There are five of us. After the end of the ride, which ends in Pennsylvania, we're handed our "initiation" instructions. It's going to say something like - "Go to Philadepha and get a Philly Cheese sandwich," or "Go to Maine and eat Lobster." We don't know where we're being sent. Told the wife she may not see me for a few days.

Forum List

Back