Question are young people more liberal or conservative?

On what issue? Education? Birth control? War? Please be specific.

Liberal that is as specific as I will get.

You make no sense then.

The question is not really that tough.

I tend to think the younger the person the less likely they are to understand the actual political debate. Not because they can't understand, they just havent actually looked at the issues or gained the experience necessary to form a rational opinion. They tend to be ignorant.

Most are liberal. Not even close.

Most educated in the public school system who don't have (two parents, a man and a woman) to appropriately guide them, counsel them, raise them, educate them are Liberal indeed.

Brainwashed is more like it.

You know, the first thing I think about when I consider Warbler is that he MUST be a great dad. Which one of those boys is named "Asswipe" and which is "Whereduserve"?

Or will you retract that statement that your children were raised in a good home.

Why should I retract a true statement?

My personal family business, by the way, is none of your fucking business.

This is how liberals think and why they are incapable of thinking for themselves. They believe what the democrat leadership tells them. If the democrats don't say it, if it isn't in the liberal media, it's not true. It never happened. It's a lie.

Congratulations on your boys.

Or will you retract that statement that your children were raised in a good home.

Why should I retract a true statement?

My personal family business, by the way, is none of your fucking business.

This is how liberals think and why they are incapable of thinking for themselves. They believe what the democrat leadership tells them. If the democrats don't say it, if it isn't in the liberal media, it's not true. It never happened. It's a lie.

Congratulations on your boys.

Yup, you pretty much summed it up. Spot on.

One young man's view on Liberalism...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAH2vRkf2Eo]"Liberals" are donkey raping shit eaters - YouTube[/ame]

Figured you were lying.

Thanks for confirming.

Sorry asshole - I don't have a "link" to how my wife and I raised our two boys.

Does being a fucking idiot come naturally to you, assbrain?

Yeah, it's not that difficult for me.

Where's that link? Or will you retract that statement that your children were raised in a good home.

What about his children causes you to assume they weren't?

Hey Ernie - I left my ACC switch on all night yesterday. Fortunately the pig tail was plugged in. Didn't try to start it this morning as it was 0500 and didn't want to wake the neighborhood. Should batt be OK?

Young people today are more divided than their parents. There are the achievers and over-achievers, and the stoners and slackers.

Forum List

Back