Question & Answer

Two weeks ago when I went back to visit the family farm. There is nothing more freeing than bringing a horse to full gallop in an open field.

What was your first automobile?

Renault 4L.

I have no idea how it was still a going concern after I inherited from 3 of the worst drivers I have ever known in my life. It had been t-boned twice on the same side so it drove like a crab. Every panel was dented and it had no rings left. The brakes were merely a suggestion and I recall being in traffic crawling past an accident on the highway when it decided to drop the muffler just as I was alongside a police cruiser. The cop just shook his head.

Being a penniless student it was all I could afford at the time. :dunno:

What did you study in college?

Dexter was awesome and so was House. Top Gear is another favorite. Ripper Street was good but this season is a bit disappointing so far. I enjoy Nova and Nature on the PBS channels.

Do you have a favorite sport that you play and/or watch?

Sorry! I dropped the ball here! I loved House too. I hated the last episode - what did you think? I think they got lazy the final season.

My favorite sport to play is Tennis. My favorite sport to watch is Football. You?

What material possession gives you the most enjoyment?

:lol:

Sorry for laughing but I asked what sport do you play and your response is "I dropped the ball"! :D

I suck at ball games but I can do a semi passable impersonation of a badminton player. ;) I am into motor sports but not the only turn left until someone crashes mindless kind. I used to ride Italian motorcycles and I watch Formula One.

As someone who has lost all of my material possessions 3 times over I don't get attached to any of them. To me the only thing that matters is loved ones.

But that wasn't your question, was it? While I don't actually possess it I do have a membership to my local gym which has a heated year round Olympic sized pool and jacuzzi. I get a great deal of enjoyment out of swimming and it helps me to keep fit.

What kind of pet do you have/would you like to have?

I don't have any material possessions I cherish like that either. I belong to a gym as well, and enjoy it, but haven't been going very much lately... tsk tsk....

I love cats. I grew up with dogs (and 1 cat) so I like both. I like pets of all kinds, love them, but don't like the "work" part of it. I currently don't have any pets but would love to have a pet to love and cuddle with :)

Do you smoke or drink? If not, have you ever?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Two weeks ago when I went back to visit the family farm. There is nothing more freeing than bringing a horse to full gallop in an open field.

What was your first automobile?

Renault 4L.

I have no idea how it was still a going concern after I inherited from 3 of the worst drivers I have ever known in my life. It had been t-boned twice on the same side so it drove like a crab. Every panel was dented and it had no rings left. The brakes were merely a suggestion and I recall being in traffic crawling past an accident on the highway when it decided to drop the muffler just as I was alongside a police cruiser. The cop just shook his head.

Being a penniless student it was all I could afford at the time. :dunno:

What did you study in college?

I messed up the game I started! So confusing! okay so, we'll start here....

I studied Personnel Management & Labor Relations (which is now known as Human Resources) which shows you how long ago THAT was (graduated in 1985). I don't even work in HR now. I just do administrative work at home 'stuff'....

Do you smoke or drink? If not, have you ever? If you drink, what is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Do you smoke or drink? If not, have you ever? If you drink, what is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

I started smoking when I was in the Army, more out of sheer boredom than anything else. 10 years later I gave it up and have never smoked since.

My favorite alcoholic beverage is a fine tequila like Patron or 1800 on the rocks. I also like certain red wines but I drink them sparingly since they will leave me with a hangover while the tequila never does, irrespective of how much I drink.

Have you ever climbed a mountain?

Have you ever climbed a mountain?

No, I think I would be quite nervous especially if a steep one! Where you need cords etc. to hold you, I'm not that brave (although I have no problem going on roller coasters with very steep drops, so, go figure!)

What's the funniest personal story you could tell about yourself? An embarrassing moment or a practical joke you played or that was played on you? If none, what is something that can make you laugh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back