Question About the "Subtle differences between Dem and Repub Women"

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Once I regained my eyesight, and having faith I wouldn't be struck by blindness twice in one day, I looked at the picture again.

Aside from the "attractiveness", I notice another difference.

Age.

I find it interesting that the younger women are Republicans; hence more conservative in their values.

What is the reason? It wouldn't be that far of a stretch to assume that the older the person (woman), the more conservative the values; not the opposite.

GotZoom said:
Once I regained my eyesight, and having faith I wouldn't be struck by blindness twice in one day, I looked at the picture again.

Aside from the "attractiveness", I notice another difference.

Age.

I find it interesting that the younger women are Republicans; hence more conservative in their values.

What is the reason? It wouldn't be that far of a stretch to assume that the older the person (woman), the more conservative the values; not the opposite.

Barbara Bush vs. Dixie Chicks.

It's just a picture on the internet. I think you're reading far too much into it.

Max Power said:

It's just a picture on the internet. I think you're reading far too much into it.

Just mild pokes at the libs----I like it much better than the viscious babble, don't you?

Max Power said:

I don't think I'm the one reading too much into this.

Well there is a lot of truth to the fact that being full of strife cause premature aging....

And we all know that libs are full of hate and spite..

-Cp said:
Well there is a lot of truth to the fact that being full of strife cause premature aging....

And we all know that libs are full of hate and spite..

YOU know I was thinking just that, all the Democrat women look whipped and pissed off while the Republican women look happy and relaxed.

Btw you left out Bella Abzug and Gloria Steinham.. Shes' scary as well these days.

Forum List

Back