question about the Presidential race

padisha emperor, so far everyone that has spoken is either a republican or a neocon.
Believe that if you like, but I know there are Democrats and Independents who feel the same way.

The only reason we hear so much about Kerry's war record these days is because of one man, John O'Neill
I knew about it before I had even heard of John O'Neill. Also, the reason we keep hearing about it is because Kerry keeps bringing up Vietnam, and attacked the Swift Boat Veterans rather than releasing all his records (I wonder why he attacked them anyway? I thought military service gives you the right to say whatever you want?)

who is angry that Kerry won the argument 30 years ago.
Only a Kerry supporter would claim that Kerry won that debate. Kerry never had any evidence to back up his blatant lies.

If you want to learn about Kerry's plans, go to johnkerry.com, it lists all of his ideas in detail.
You better check back often since his plans change by the minute.

I understand not liking him for his actions when he got home - that is different. But it is exactly that DIFFERENT. He volunteered, period. I commend any American who does that. This makes my grandfather (WWII) sick to his stomach.
You say that you understand not liking him for his actions when he got home. What does your grandfather think about that aspect of Kerry?

Merlin said
No. Kerry's past suggests a total lack of character and integrity. That tells me a great deal about how kerry will act in the future. He has spent his entire life as a professional liar and gigolo. Now he wants to present himself as the man who should lead this nation. Personally, I'm not buying the act.

So you don't vote for Kerry because his past shox he was a liar...
Petain's past was great, he won the Battle of Verdun, one of the most awful battle of all the times, with more than 600.000 deads.....so, a great man, with power and force.....
But in 1940, he gave France to Germans with the armistice, and collaborated with nazi's administration. He was probably manipulated. So, where was his force, his mind-force ?
He changes....from a great war hero against German, he became a German's friend...

Everybody change....You critic Kerry's past, it's stupid. If you'ld vote for Kerry for his past, it would be also stupid. the deputy who voted for Petain the 06/10/1940 vote for the man of Verdun, from the hero of 1917. They did a enormous mistake, a big big error............

padisha emperor said:
Merlin saidEverybody change....You critic Kerry's past, it's stupid. If you'ld vote for Kerry for his past, it would be also stupid. the deputy who voted for Petain the 06/10/1940 vote for the man of Verdun, from the hero of 1917. They did a enormous mistake, a big big error............

YOU are STUPID! Kerry is the one running on his past, so based on his past, many of us would NEVER vote for the man. Anyway, you don't have to look at his "past" to see him lying (well, unless you consider yesterday or even this morning, as "his past").

BTW: I hope you like my Avatar. Read my post in the "War on Terrorism" thread and you will understand why I despise you french fuck-faces so much.

Insein said :
He tells catholics that life begins at conception and yet he tells abortion activists that abortion is legal.

I read that Kerry was against abortion, this is his personnal point of view, but that is would be ready to legalize it, for the society.
For mle, it's not necessary showed the contradiction, but it could show his sense of compromise. And the ability to go above his personnal thoughts to serve his counrty with the best way, to be able to do compromise , is a great great quality, above all in politic.

Freeandfun1, you are a good example of the typical US guy who are imaginated by Europeans......you don't serve your country's reputation with that....after that, how can you think that France will love USA ? Fortunlatly we know you - US citizen - are all not like you - freeandfun1 -

maybe have I badly understand ?...but maybe I have touch a sensible point......

I'll read your message ;)

padisha emperor said:
Freeandfun1, you are a good example of the typical US guy who are imaginated by Europeans......you don't serve your country's reputation with that....after that, how can you think that France will love USA ? Fortunlatly we know you - US citizen - are all not like you - freeandfun1 -

maybe have I badly understand ?...but maybe I have touch a sensible point......

I'll read your message ;)

blah, blah, blah

padisha emperor said:
Merlin said

So you don't vote for Kerry because his past shox he was a liar...
Petain's past was great, he won the Battle of Verdun, one of the most awful battle of all the times, with more than 600.000 deads.....so, a great man, with power and force.....
But in 1940, he gave France to Germans with the armistice, and collaborated with nazi's administration. He was probably manipulated. So, where was his force, his mind-force ?
He changes....from a great war hero against German, he became a German's friend...

Everybody change....You critic Kerry's past, it's stupid. If you'ld vote for Kerry for his past, it would be also stupid. the deputy who voted for Petain the 06/10/1940 vote for the man of Verdun, from the hero of 1917. They did a enormous mistake, a big big error............

PE, you are completely missing the point. If someone spent most of his adult life being dishonest, a cheat and a self-serving opportunist he is not likely to change. His conduct in the White House is likely to be based on his disreputable philosophies. Assessing the future by looking at the past is hardly "stupid". It is the only means we have of arriving at an informed opinion.

Your approach seems to be that I should ignore everything kerry has done before and simply believe what he is saying now. Well, if you've been paying any attention at all, you would see that kerry lied in the past and kerry is lying now, every day, several times a day.

So history repeats itself. I'm not buying the "trust me" line. You can, if you want to. But that only serves to make me happy that you don't get to vote in this country.

padisha emperor said:
Insein said :

I read that Kerry was against abortion, this is his personnal point of view, but that is would be ready to legalize it, for the society.
For mle, it's not necessary showed the contradiction, but it could show his sense of compromise. And the ability to go above his personnal thoughts to serve his counrty with the best way, to be able to do compromise , is a great great quality, above all in politic.

See. Us american conservatives see a willingness to stick to a set of principles as the highest quality of a political leader. Maybe this is why you guys just gave away your country like two penny whores to the germans.

Kerry is more than a liar. He is an official hero of the people in Vietnam's war museum. He is also a fool. He chose the Vietnam issue, as evidence that he is a fit leader - and when this evidence is examined we find:

A liar who abandoned his crew to get away from danger.

A man who was the spokesman for a group of liars who eventually planned the assassination of US Senators.

A man who is showing us today that he can not be trusted.

A man who is proud to speak French in a country that was slighted by France to hide their illegal oil deals with Saddam Hussein

padisha emperor said:
I answer to you ;)

advice : you should be less agressive.

I suggest you take alook at your leaders to see why Americans resent the French. Chirac is running your country into the ground. Unless people wake up, the French will not have a country anymore. It will be considered part of the Middle East.

But its your country not mine. Thats why i worry about the US because i cant vote in France.

the French will not have a country anymore. It will be considered part of the Middle East.

reference to the immigration ? The french muslims are not terrorists, like the big big big big majority of the muslims. THey came from the french colonies, and live in France, but it is not a danger for France - If you think that it is, I will give you a member card of some french ultra-nationalist politic parties, like MNR, or the hard-way of FN........ -

Don't worry for France, be sure....It's fun : in the USA, you think France will be down soon.......you worry for France. In France and in some other European countries, we think the same thing about USA.
I prefer live in France than live in USA. I prefer live in UK, in Germany than in the USA....one million times I prefer it. I'm not sure that you know really something about France's situation - maybe I deceive myself - . Fox news, CNN and the US medias are known to be subjective, and to do a mass-endoctrination.
I read a newspapper, "Le Courrier International", this newspapper is made with foreign newspappers' articles, so we can have a world vision, there are english, US, germans, spanish, polish, argentins, japanese..........newspappers... so we learn a lot of thing about the other countries....And when you miw the national press and the foreign press, you can have a truest vision of the actuality...you should do it.
And when I read this newspapper, I think that France is not in the so bad situation you mean....

padisha emperor said:
reference to the immigration ? The french muslims are not terrorists, like the big big big big majority of the muslims. THey came from the french colonies, and live in France, but it is not a danger for France - If you think that it is, I will give you a member card of some french ultra-nationalist politic parties, like MNR, or the hard-way of FN........ -

Don't worry for France, be sure....It's fun : in the USA, you think France will be down soon.......you worry for France. In France and in some other European countries, we think the same thing about USA.
I prefer live in France than live in USA. I prefer live in UK, in Germany than in the USA....one million times I prefer it. I'm not sure that you know really something about France's situation - maybe I deceive myself - . Fox news, CNN and the US medias are known to be subjective, and to do a mass-endoctrination.
I read a newspapper, "Le Courrier International", this newspapper is made with foreign newspappers' articles, so we can have a world vision, there are english, US, germans, spanish, polish, argentins, japanese..........newspappers... so we learn a lot of thing about the other countries....And when you miw the national press and the foreign press, you can have a truest vision of the actuality...you should do it.
And when I read this newspapper, I think that France is not in the so bad situation you mean....

Geez, have we started ADVERTISING for immigrants? I seriously doubt it, think we stopped in the 19th C., and if we did, doubt it would be France. At the same time, to the best of my knowledge, those immigration openings we have for Western Europe are taken each year. You must have some weird compatriots, wanting to come here and all. :scratch:

padisha emperor said:

Hmmm. How many of these French Muslims publically denoucned those terrorists that held native frenchmen hostage? How many denounced them attempting to cut off their heads for a stupid head scarf law? I think you should realize that while not all muslims are terrorists, ALL muslims follow islam. Islam is a religion based upon the destruction of all "non-believers."

As a follow up, when you stop taking everything the media feeds you as reality, then you will see what is really going on. You get your news from many sources but i suggest branching out from newspapers and TV. The internet is a vast resource of info. If you know where to look, you can get a true picture of the world.

Start here. It will be the begining of your enlightenment.

http://drudgereport.com

padisha emperor said:
One simple question : During this race to the White House, everybody spoke of Kerry's past in Vietnam.
And the polemics about it are numerous....but what the matter this it ? what the problem with Kerry's vet past ?
He did he war, it was horrible, like any other war in jungle against an invisible ennemy, so at the end of his turn, he wouldn't no more war...we can understand that : the same feelings for the french and british soldiers of the WWI's trenches...
But Kerry is not a coward for this reason ! If you say that, you say also that the french and british soldiers of WWI are coward, because the soldiers who survived said : it will be the last war, no more war, never".
Kerry did his duty for his country....he went to Vietnam - not a war like the others, I know it, I read alot about this war and the french Indochina war - so for this reason he should be respected....
And GW Bush attack him on this ground, Bush - or Bush's allies - say that Kerry is a craven...but Bush serve into the National Guard.......so he stay at home, in a Texas Unit, called "the champagne killers" or something like that....

So, between a guy who went to Nam, as an officer, and an other guy, who did the war planted in a Texas unit for rich sons, who is the hero ?
For me, the first one, and it is John Kerry.

So I don't understand why this mediatic affair about kerry's vietnam passage.....Bush was not at all in Vietnam......

John Kerry worked for his country when he did his duty in Nam, GW Bush worked for his liver-cirrhosis when he drunk all the champagne of the base while Kerry fought in Nam....

You do not know of what you speak, too much of the great French press, I'm sure. Try this:

You'll have to go to the original link for the references to other publications.

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/2004/09/kitty_kelley_an.html
Kitty Kelley And New "Bush AWOL" Stories
Will the new stories hurt Bush? Time will tell! But this is how I am slicing that into bite-sized questions:

Both sides are trying to do three things - rally the base, convert undecideds, and raise money from donors. Do these new stories energize the Fahrenheit 911 crowd? Probably not. Do they discourage the Reps, or their donors? Not immediately - what will discourage them (OK, me) is a weak, confused White House response.

Karl Rove can actually use these stories to his advantage. First, spin it as a last gasp, say-anything attempt by the media to win this for their guy Kerry. (Waddya mean, "spin"?). This will rally a newly-aggrieved base.

Secondly (and here comes your sound-bite), turn the AWOL story back on Kerry. "The President is running on his record of leadership and his vision for a safer, more propserous America. We are only having this discussion about new documents because the President has signed the Form 180 authorizing the release of all of his records.

The President is not running on a service record he has nontheless fully disclosed; John Kerry is running on a service record he has not fully disclosed.. If we are going to compare the two candidates' records, we need full disclosure from both sides." (See "MORE", below).

Finally, timing is everything - the Kitty Kelley book, coupled with the new AWOL charges, looks like a liberal media mudslide, and increases the effectiveness of the "this is a say-anything assault by the media" meme.

Time will tell. But Karl has plenty of cards, and we assume he saw this coming. An effective response will nicely highlight Bush's ability to put together an effective team, and contrast well with Kerry's August floundering.

MORE: And I am out of time. But the WaPo story, or the first Purple Heart puzzle, illustrate Kerry's disclosure problems.

UPDATE: Tim Graham corners Kurtz's Kitty Kelley coverage.

Maybe I understand badly waht you say sometimes, but english is not my native language, ionly my third languaghe, after french and german.....be indulgent.

Hmmm. How many of these French Muslims publically denoucned those terrorists that held native frenchmen hostage? How many denounced them attempting to cut off their heads for a stupid head scarf law? I think you should realize that while not all muslims are terrorists, ALL muslims follow islam. Islam is a religion based upon the destruction of all "non-believers."

As a follow up, when you stop taking everything the media feeds you as reality, then you will see what is really going on. You get your news from many sources but i suggest branching out from newspapers and TV. The internet is a vast resource of info. If you know where to look, you can get a true picture of the world.

First : I never said that I knew all about US politic, I just said that read the foreigners newspapper is good to better understand.

Second, about muslims : for the bold phrase : All the muslim community of France denounce this hostage taking, they refuse that France would be kidnapped, and - you'll find it amazing - they really denounce that the "reason" of this taking was the seculary law. They find it awful that these terrorists interfere into french politic...They denounce it really, all, and the high authorityies of the French Muslim Community dennounce it. Even in algeria, everybody in the street denounce it....yes, all the frenhc muslims find this take detestable, stupid, and they think that the law upon the seculary is a "problem" between France and France, not France and terrorists. THis interference was taken as an offense for the muslims......

The thing i would say to that then padisha is for them to show it publically more. Perhaps your press is suppressing their voices. to the world as a whole it appears that the muslims have an apathetic stance on the terrorists. To the world it appears as if they dont agree with the terrorists but dont care if they ruin their religion either.

In catholicism when something upset the community such as the Priest pedophilia scandals here in America, the catholic community had a large outpouring of outrage. They contacted the vatican in large numbers to declare their disgust with the situation. They made their voices heard.

Islam does not appear to be doing the same. Perhaps you can inform this every growing population of muslims within your country of this so that they may be aware that their religion is being taken over by Murderers.

I do't know if there is a suprem authority for the muslims - Oulema's council, but it's not for all the muslims - , but when there is problems into the muslims community, the mulsims contac the CFCM, Conseil Français du Culte Musulman, the french council of the muslim cult.
THis authority try to resolve the situation.

he french muslim condamn the terrorist, of course...it show a bad face of Islam. It's why you have to not assimilate Muslims and Islamists. Muslims want to do their religion, peacefully. Islamists are religious integrists.
And because these islamists do a lot of problems, people speak only of them. So everybody believe that ALL the muslims are terrorists. But like in all the other religions, in Islam there are a mi,ority of integrists abnd a big big big majority of normal religious, who just wanted to practice their religion quiet.

Odf course, lot of muslims don't like Juews, it's sad. But it is not because they are muslims, it's compared with the Israel and Palestine conflict. And they do the mistake to assimilate Jews automaticly to Israel. (it's like during the Crusades : the muslims called the Crusaders "Franks", because they assimilate Christians and France)

But I know some jews, and some muslims, they appreciate together....never globalize, it is ThE mistake.

Forum List

Back