Question about the leaked Mitt statements

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Okay, so we can be pretty sure that it was some poor schlub living below the poverty line who leaked the 47% video ...

But, what about the phone conversation Mitt thought he was having with other one percenters?

It seems that one of them stabbed ole Willard the Rat in the back.

Any ideas who it was who leaked a tape of the phone conversation after the election?

It was probably one of his high dollar donors that gave a million or more who was pissed about the Boca Raton statements because they knew it was going to sink the election for Mittens.

When it happened again on the phone conversation, they probably leaked it so they could ensure Mittens would never run for president again.

You know...............with the election being over, and that tape being one of the pivotal moments where Mittens started to lose it, if I was that guy, I'd contact some of the television shows and start doing the talk circuit.

Okay, so we can be pretty sure that it was some poor schlub living below the poverty line who leaked the 47% video ...
\

It was Jimmy Carter's grandson

oops, sorry ... I meant the person who actually did the videotaping.

It was a Chinese-American female activist who was upset over how Bain Capital companies treat Chinese female workers.

Who Is the 47 Percent Videographer? - Page 1 - News - Miami - Miami New Times

Regards from Rosie

\

It was Jimmy Carter's grandson

It was a Chinese-American female activist who was upset over how Bain Capital companies treat Chinese female workers.

Regards from Rosie

Your article does not say that:

Carter, who doesn't know Anne Onymous's real name, says he suspects the videographer is a middle-aged white man. Leder, who threw the fundraiser for Romney, theorizes she was probably a member of the catering crew. But neither explanation fits with what we know about her. Why would a middle-aged white guy care so much about the factory girls of China? And why would someone on a catering crew not capitalize on this moment — write a book, make a movie, get famous?

Regards from Rosie

Your article does not say that:

Carter, who doesn't know Anne Onymous's real name, says he suspects the videographer is a middle-aged white man. Leder, who threw the fundraiser for Romney, theorizes she was probably a member of the catering crew. But neither explanation fits with what we know about her. Why would a middle-aged white guy care so much about the factory girls of China? And why would someone on a catering crew not capitalize on this moment — write a book, make a movie, get famous?

Carter doesn't know her name and suspects..... Suspects.

New Times has actually spoken to her. One can be reasonably certain a reporter could ID the gender of a person over the phone. She, therefore, is a woman.

The article describes her thusly:

" Now New Times has spoken with Anne Onymous, as the videographer wants to be known, for the first time. Though she declined to give a full interview or her real name, she did say this: "My motivations were pure. I saw Romney as dangerous and felt it was my duty to expose him."

But a look at months of her Twitter, YouTube, and other social media accounts gives hints about the person and the event that just might end up in the history books. The spark that started her filming wasn't outrage over inequality or taxes but rather the Republican's ties to a Hong Kong sweatshop called Global-Tech Appliances.

Of Anne Onymous's 449 tweets, nearly one in six detail Romney's Chinese connections. Her Twitter bio is particularly informative: "Mitt Romney admits buying [a] Chinese sweatshop while at Bain. 20,000 young girls. 12 girls per room. 120 girls per bathroom. Huge fences with guard towers." Next, the profile links to the Institute for Global Labor and Human Rights, which has researched Romney's ties to Global-Tech. (The institute didn't return New Times' requests for comment.)

More puzzling is Onymous's profile picture for her Twitter and Google+ accounts. It was lifted from the cover of the 2008 book Factory Girls: From Village to City in a Changing
China, by journalist Leslie T. Chang, who told New York Magazine she doesn't know
anything about Onymous."

Regards from Rosie

You guy's do know the election is over and this stuff is now meaningless right?

Tell it to the rw's who post stooopid anti-Obama lies all day, every day.

good grief, then go somewhere where they post kiss ass post about Obama all day, every day...Hufferpost, thinkprogress, dailykos, etc
or just cry us a RIVA

you think on here when Bush won re-election the anti-Bush threads stopped you're a bigger fool than I thought..In fact it GOT WORSE...

Last edited:
That leak came directly from Carter's grandson who gave it to Mother Jones.

This is a no brainer guys.

another thread fail, we all knew who leaked it, a lowlife Democrat (Jimma Carter's grandson no less) who's motto is, WIN at any cost

Forum List

Back