Question about the Comptroller General of the GAO?

It would have been shorter if you just answered "yes".

I made my point now answer the question.

not yet you haven't.

My point
Again Nebraska senator was going to vote no for obamacare until he had a talk with obama behind closed doors then all of that changed.
Same with the comptroller I suspect obama made him a deal he could not refuse.
"twik the numbers and I will appoint you to the position you now sit in."
It's on record now.

I made my point now answer the question.

not yet you haven't.

My point
Again Nebraska senator was going to vote no for obamacare until he had a talk with obama behind closed doors then all of that changed.
It's on record now.

So your point is that you pull accusations out of your ass with no evidence? Mission accomplished, i guess.

not yet you haven't.

My point
It's on record now.

So your point is that you pull accusations out of your ass with no evidence? Mission accomplished, i guess.

It's not an accusations that a certain Nebraska senator was going to vote no for obamacare until he had a talk with obama behind closed doors.
It's not an accusations that the comptroller was appointed after the passing of obamacare, now you do the math.

Did obama appoint the "acting comptroller" to the "appointed comptroller" after the passing of obamacare?

Correlation is not Causation. You'll need more than coincidence. Where's your evidence? Where's the math showing the GAO's results are biased or wrong?

My point

It's on record now.

It's not an accusations that a certain Nebraska senator was going to vote no for obamacare until he had a talk with obama behind closed doors.
It's not an accusations that the comptroller was appointed after the passing of obamacare, now you do the math.

There is no math. Lemme know when you have proof.

So, are you now backing away fromyour claim that you accused me of making accusations?

You should because I did not make any. But I gave an opinion on why obama may have appoint the acting comptroller after obamacare was passed. But the rest is fact.

Last edited:

So, are you now backing away fromyour claim that you accused me of making accusations?

You should because I did not make any. But I gave an opinion on why obama may have appoint the acting comptroller after obamacare was passed. But the rest is fact.

You didn't make any accusations?

So you admit that you are just making shit up out of thin air.

Ok.

You didn't make any accusations?

So you admit that you are just making shit up out of thin air.

Ok.
not an accusations

Forum List

Back