Question about the bailout!

those that "did it" died that day
the master mind behind the planing of it was KSM, and he is in gitmo

bin laden, is the figurehead, and he is hiding in caves(if he isnt already dead)

and you call me dumb:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

that makes you a moron

That is where the terrorists got funded and trained you dip shit. They aren't hiding. They're killing our boys when they raid into Afganistan from the Paksitan border. You should be shot.

Europeans get terror training in Pakistan
International Herald Tribune

Omg, I can't believe you can even argue about this. Wow. Fuck you. Whatever happened to "we'll smoke em out". blabla.

CNN.com - India identifies terrorist training camps - September 19, 2001

NEW DELHI, India (CNN) -- India has been working with the United States in the days following last week's hijacking attacks by sharing the locations of what it said are terrorist training camps.

I can't explain everything to you. If you are this far behind, just eat a dick and bend over for McBush, you dumb fucking shit. I gotta go eat lunch.

So... what if I buy a house for $100,000. I then invest in the home - install new floors, upgrade the bathroom, add a garage, etc. Should I then have to call my bank, and let them know my home is worth $150,000 now? "Just let me know how much more I owe you for the upgrade I made to my own home. Thanks!"

Conversely, if I let the same $100,000 house deteriorate over the next year (not fixing the leaky roof, etc.), should I then be able to call up my bank and let them know my house is no longer worth $100,000? "My house isn't as nice as before, let me know how much of a discount that's worth."

It wouldn't work that way. So keep arguing with us about US getting bailed out while your boys bail out the banks.

My idea would work. It would work for all home owners. And all your what if's could be addressed, but it won't even be mentioned because they don't give a fuck about you.

And you are a home owner and have a problem with bailing out all home owners. You're one of us stupid.

But what you are not is a rich banker, and they are the only ones that will be bailed out.

No, you wouldn't be able to use home improvements. Only common sense solutions.

PS. Notice the government will buy back mortgages for the full value of the loan, even though the house isn't worth what it was when the loan was given.

So why do the banks get to go to the government and ask for $120k when the house is only worth $100?

But we can't renegotiate? You guys instead will support what Bush wants, which won't do a god damn thing to remedy you, but my plan would.

I'm fed up with you republican cock suckers. You can't win talking to you fucking losers. Bunch of sheep. I should go into GOP politics. I'd love to rob you blind and then have you defend me the next day.

That is where the terrorists got funded and trained you dip shit. They aren't hiding. They're killing our boys when they raid into Afganistan from the Paksitan border. You should be shot.

Europeans get terror training in Pakistan
International Herald Tribune

Omg, I can't believe you can even argue about this. Wow. Fuck you. Whatever happened to "we'll smoke em out". blabla.

CNN.com - India identifies terrorist training camps - September 19, 2001

NEW DELHI, India (CNN) -- India has been working with the United States in the days following last week's hijacking attacks by sharing the locations of what it said are terrorist training camps.

I can't explain everything to you. If you are this far behind, just eat a dick and bend over for McBush, you dumb fucking shit. I gotta go eat lunch.
what the fuck are you babbling about now
sheeesh, tell the doc he needs to up your meds, they aint workin
where did i say anything about Pakistan you moron
my god you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about

and for saying I should be shot, FUCK OFF

drive their corporations in to the GROUND?

that broke their fiduciary responsibilities to their stockholders, imo.
yes, but is that illegal?
in some cases, it might be
but in others it isnt
i still say they shouldnt be bailed out

Sorry about poasting in wrong place, but unable to crate new thread.

Congress is meeting today to put together an 700 billion dollar economic package to try and fix the economy.
The details of this package will be decided within the next few days.
One very important issue is not being addressed - the ability of Americans to continue to pay their mortgages.
Unemployment is around 8% and likely to go higher.
Part of the package needs to be a way of putting people back to work, and stimulating the economy.

Solution
Allow each employer to hire 10% to 15% more employees and have the new hire / rehire exempt from the employer payroll taxes unemployment, workmans comp, FUTA, and SUTA for one year. This would be roughly a 20% decrease in payroll costs to the employer as an incentive.

The costs for the program would be minimal, as with more people working, unemployment payouts would be reduced. The other tax revenues would be lost anyway if people are not working.

For each person put to work the economy would grow at a rate of three times their income, and one less home facing foreclosure.

This plan would require an unprecedented united action of the congress and state governments, as the states administer some of these programs.

Your elected officials need to hear form you today.

Thankyou,
Jay Guretsky

Forum List

Back