Question about suing my college??

Killuminati

Jan 29, 2009
Memphis,TN
I went to vatterott career colege in memphis, and it was school until I was close to finishing and saw that the school was a joke. It passed students who should have fail, who didn't obtain the basic skill to work in the field. The teachers let students sign in and leave, they lied in their advertisment and said you can come at day or night, then a few monthes later they changed it saying that in tennessee that school couldn't do that, but the is the main reason i signed up because the claimed they could work with students. I ask a teacher about the concept of super cooling and super heat for 2 weeks str8 and he would not answer me, saying i should already know that. I file complaints with the BBB, because the school didn't teach hands on duct work which was in their catolog, i settle for 100 dollars but no see the mistake i made?? and I was in the AOS program when all of this started to happen, and the teachers started to tell other students I was a snitch, I didn't even comfortable so i dropped. All so they have all black teachers, but 2, I feel as if they put a black face on the school to get black students to sign up and just push them out the door to get their pay cheacks, and for the school to match government grants and loans. I have a few work books we never opened up, and the teachers didn't go by the books they taught their own way. Help plz. Should i sue for poor education, and defamation on my name, and false advertisment??

Last edited:
Maybe you should have been a bit more careful in where you wanted to spend your education dollars. I'd let this go. I don't think your pay off, should you win the suit, would be worth the hastle of obtaining it. Chalk it all up to higher education and be more careful next time you want to enroll in a school. Didn't you visit and investigate the school before you enrolled? Question any employers in your field about hiring a grad from this school? Before you blame others, maybe you should blame yourself. Remember when you point a finger at someone you have three more fingers pointing back at you.

Maybe you should have been a bit more careful in where you wanted to spend your education dollars. I'd let this go. I don't think your pay off, should you win the suit, would be worth the hastle of obtaining it. Chalk it all up to higher education and be more careful next time you want to enroll in a school. Didn't you visit and investigate the school before you enrolled? Question any employers in your field about hiring a grad from this school? Before you blame others, maybe you should blame yourself. Remember when you point a finger at someone you have three more fingers pointing back at you.

U know what after reading your answer im going to sue, its a waste of money for no to little education recieved but thanks.

U know what after reading your answer im going to sue, its a waste of money for no to little education recieved but thanks.

Wow. Do you always thank people by sending them rep along with calling them a "faggot"? I think I know what the real deal is here Bozo... I think you're just a trouble maker that thinks somebody will give you a few bucks if you make a little noise just to keep from going to court. I'll give you 10 to 1 odds that you will collect "zero" on your petty law suit. Could also be that you're just a moron too. Maybe that's the reason you didn't learn anything.

I went to vatterott career colege in memphis, and it was school until I was close to finishing and saw that the school was a joke. It passed students who should have fail, who didn't obtain the basic skill to work in the field. The teachers let students sign in and leave, they lied in their advertisment and said you can come at day or night, then a few monthes later they changed it saying that in tennessee that school couldn't do that, but the is the main reason i signed up because the claimed they could work with students. I ask a teacher about the concept of super cooling and super heat for 2 weeks str8 and he would not answer me, saying i should already know that. I file complaints with the BBB, because the school didn't teach hands on duct work which was in their catolog, i settle for 100 dollars but no see the mistake i made?? and I was in the AOS program when all of this started to happen, and the teachers started to tell other students I was a snitch, I didn't even comfortable so i dropped. All so they have all black teachers, but 2, I feel as if they put a black face on the school to get black students to sign up and just push them out the door to get their pay cheacks, and for the school to match government grants and loans. I have a few work books we never opened up, and the teachers didn't go by the books they taught their own way. Help plz. Should i sue for poor education, and defamation on my name, and false advertisment??

It isn't a case I would take.

You might not get any money back, but as an ESL student you might be more readily heard by your state's licensing board and have their accreditation yanked. Cold comfort, I know, but you'd save others the expense of a useless piece of parchment.

Forum List

Back