Question about Sharptons, Jacksons, and Hollywood

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Question about Sharptons, Jacksons, and Hollywood:

Why are righties so obsessed with these three things? I probably wouldn't know anything about Jackson or Sharpton were it not for the righties here that constantly whine and bitch about every word out of their mouths - and I wouldn't give a fuck about Hollywood were it not for the fact the right is obsesses with complaining about them.

Why are righties so obsessed with these three things? I probably wouldn't know anything about Jackson or Sharpton were it not for the righties here that constantly whine and bitch about every word out of their mouths - and I wouldn't give a fuck about Hollywood were it not for the fact the right is obsesses with complaining about them.
because they spread lies and division !!

Apparently you're some kind of hermit who never watches television. Sharpton and Jackson are all over it. The right is justifiably concerned about them because there are millions of ingoramuses in this country who actually listen to sleazebags like Jackson and Sharpton.

Because they're TOLD to obsess about those people.

I'm not especially fond of Jackson, Sharpeton OR Hollywood in politics, either.

Most people aren't.

But the right wing loves those people because it gives them somebody tangible to hate.

And ya'll know how much our righties love to be outraged.

Yes, the wingnuts have a lot to be outraged about. The fact that the economy is improving. That women don't like to be told that old men should control them and their bodies. That shooting kids is not considered a nice thing to do. That scientists actually do science, rather than cater to political ideology. And so much more.

They hate Hollywood because they never can seem to make a decent movie. See "An American Carol" and "Atlas Shrugged".

Apparently you're some kind of hermit who never watches television.

I don't watch television, no. Does it provide something of value?

Sharpton and Jackson are all over it. The right is justifiably concerned about them because there are millions of ingoramuses in this country who actually listen to sleazebags like Jackson and Sharpton.

From what I can tell its the right that listens most intently to them.

The media played the race card, the usual suspects showed up to turn it into a freak show.

You are hearing comments in reference to those freaks.

One question, How is that new justice league working out? The one intent on serving justice to the LaCross Team? How many were guilty again?

Have you ever heard these freaks speak out when the violence was turned in the other direction? Probably not, as you never heard of them.

You dont have enough understanding of the history.

because they are white racists and sacred of blacks having equal rights.

without jesse and al blacks would still be sitting in the back of the bus and white gop lwouldb like that. white republicans represent racism.

Forum List

Back