Question about Shanksville crash

Still no Proof, just more Questions and This guy wants an Investigation, blah blah.. In all the time you folks post and find this shit you could've been using that time for "Investigation".

Top military crash investigators put their reputations on the line to say there is something wrong here and this is the shit ass response you give..pure avoidence..pure denial

They can say whatever they want.. but they still show nor present Facts to back up their stories.

To do so they would require access to the evidence and subpoena power

so get it. all you need to do is file a lawsuit that actually has some validity.

......oh., that's the problem, i guess.

I say the facts of 9/11 are not known due to the failure of the 9/11 commission and nist report

Yet WHERE did all the aircraft parts and pieces come from at the crash site, most of it buried in the earth? The cockpit was in the woods as it sheared off and ended up there not far from the crash site.

How exactly did the US Government secretly bury all those parts there in the hour or so after the crash?

Amazingly, earlier the twoofers were saying that Flight 93 was shot down.

Now THAT is some precision gunwork...shooting down the plane at 30,000 feet and having it all land neatly where the governement supposedly planted airplane parts.

Amazingly, earlier the twoofers were saying that Flight 93 was shot down.

Now THAT is some precision gunwork...shooting down the plane at 30,000 feet and having it all land neatly where the governement supposedly planted airplane parts.

if the plane was shot down there would still be parts..

actually, it makes no difference to me at all if it was shot down or it wasnt. all the evidence points to it not being shot down.

It is very sadly ironic that the assholes who misuse the term "Truth" in their group identification, the assholes we like to call the 9/11 Troofers (or "troofers" for short) are best and most accurately characterized by one simple phrase:

Troofers are all lying scumbags.

amazingly, earlier the twoofers were saying that flight 93 was shot down.

Now that is some precision gunwork...shooting down the plane at 30,000 feet and having it all land neatly where the governement supposedly planted airplane parts.

if the plane was shot down there would still be parts..

actually, it makes no difference to me at all if it was shot down or it wasnt. All the evidence points to it not being shot down.

all evidence being what you were told without any credible independent verification

Forum List

Back