Question about rep

Also, Dudley; get out there and have some fun. ;)

If all you ever do is post angry, then this board is no fun. Trust me. I was here from July to December last year before I took a sabbatical for four months. I'm having much more fun this time through than last time.

Also, when you see people who never, ever contribute anything but hackery on the right? That's how the right perceives you. So flesh yourself out a bit.

Actually, that's a big part of the reason I don't pay attention to who is the most insulting. If I pay attention to, or respond to those whose only input is to call other poster's "asswipe", its just annoying.

Far better if I (try to) stay on topic and ignore the insults. I really admire those who can do that.

Just for my own self respect, I never want to get angry enough to call someone else an "asswipe" or any of the other little gems we read here.

If all you ever do is post angry, then this board is no fun. Trust me. I was here from July to December last year before I took a sabbatical for four months. I'm having much more fun this time through than last time.

Also, when you see people who never, ever contribute anything but hackery on the right? That's how the right perceives you. So flesh yourself out a bit.

Actually, that's a big part of the reason I don't pay attention to who is the most insulting. If I pay attention to, or respond to those whose only input is to call other poster's "asswipe", its just annoying.

Far better if I (try to) stay on topic and ignore the insults. I really admire those who can do that.

Just for my own self respect, I never want to get angry enough to call someone else an "asswipe" or any of the other little gems we read here.

I think that's a given. I was referring to branching out beyond politics. Who knows, maybe you don't have time for that. But music and humor take some of the edge off the idiocy.

I think that's a given. I was referring to branching out beyond politics. Who knows, maybe you don't have time for that. But music and humor take some of the edge off the idiocy.

Actually, I have posted in other areas.

And, just to clarify, what I meant above is that when I find that I'm reacting with annoyance, that's when I leave the board for a while.

You're right about time.

Forum List

Back