Question about rep

Question?

There is a person who gives me negative reps regularly (three in the last three days) but never comments on my posts or debates any issues.

Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Is there a problem here?

Just curious.

Just report it, send it to a mod. I wouldn't report every little neg though, try to make some friends. That's the way to go.

Pretty sure you could neg rep someone twice in 10 minutes if you have enough rep free to spread it around to enough people in between your two reps to that person.

One very pissed off poster got me twice in about four hours. hehe.

And I could tell they wanted to do it again but they just had to stew until the next day. :rolleyes:

Question?

There is a person who gives me negative reps regularly (three in the last three days) but never comments on my posts or debates any issues.

Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Is there a problem here?

Just curious.

Well, it is now four days in a row.

It is not every day anymore but I got one on the 6-7, 6-10, 6-12, and 6-15.

Same person who never responds to my posts.

PF, I really think you should be discussing this in PM with an admin or a mod, rather than on the open board. You would have a much better chance of getting a response, being able to address specifics about it, and getting a resolution to it.

PF, I really think you should be discussing this in PM with an admin or a mod, rather than on the open board. You would have a much better chance of getting a response, being able to address specifics about it, and getting a resolution to it.

I don't know how to do that.

I don't know how to do that.

Find a post from the admin or mod you'd like to PM about this. Click on their username, and you'll see a pull down menu. Click on the line that says "Send a Private message to ...". It will take to a field that looks like when you're posting. Type your message, and away you go.

The whole "rep" thing seems kinda silly sometimes. I don't give many neg reps but when I do, I say why. I just got one from some froot loop and all it said is "homo". Pretty stupid.

OTOH, if I don't make rw's angry, I must be doing something wrong.

*shrug*

Anyway, repping doesn't really matter. Ignore it or disable it. I'm thinking I'll probably disable mine. That will really piss off the froot loops who live to neg rep. LOL

The whole "rep" thing seems kinda silly sometimes. I don't give many neg reps but when I do, I say why. I just got one from some froot loop and all it said is "homo". Pretty stupid.

*shrug*

Anyway, repping doesn't really matter. Ignore it or disable it. I'm thinking I'll probably disable mine. That will really piss off the froot loops who live to neg rep. LOL

As info, disabling your rep does not stop anyone from sending pos or neg rep. It only turns off the rep display on your posts.

*shrug*

All it disables is the green bar. The rest remains the same.

Also, Dudley; get out there and have some fun. ;)

If all you ever do is post angry, then this board is no fun. Trust me. I was here from July to December last year before I took a sabbatical for four months. I'm having much more fun this time through than last time.

Also, when you see people who never, ever contribute anything but hackery on the right? That's how the right perceives you. So flesh yourself out a bit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back