Question About Protests Mainly To The Right Wingers On Here

Where were the Iraq War Town Hall Meetings about 8 years ago?

Where were the claims of ramming that uneccessary and very costly war down people's throats then?

Where was the so-called Liberal MSM covering the protesters that were protesting then?

Ask Hillary.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0]YouTube - Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech[/ame]

Hillary's chance to be president went up in smoke with her support for the war.

I'm 33 years old. I wasn't THAT into politics but I was interested in what was going on at the time. I think by 9-11, anyone with an ounce of common sense had to at least begun their political and world awareness.

This is why Katy Abram is such a fraud.

Anyway, I digress. I do recall SOME protest, on the teevee, but it was barely a fraction of what is being displated now. And they were relegated to the "loony bin" and not depicted as "concerned Americans."

Am I remebering this wrong?

Now YouTube is a place where you can find ANY video, from any time, can you produce any of the protests featured in the media at that time from say '01 on up?

I don't think you can compare 6 women in pink tea-shirts protesting the war to the thousands that have come to these town hall meetings to protest government run health care. :clap2:

To add--97% of democrats in the house & senate voted to invade Iraq. In fact, the overwhelming majority of Americans believed that Sadam Husien possessed WMD along wth the administration, congress, senate, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry--etc. etc. etc.

Once WMD was not found--the overwhelming majority of Americans realised that if we left Iraq in a failed state with no leadership-- we would have just created another safe haven for Al Queda & other terrorist groups. And that's why you didn't have these enormous protests.

actually, that's incorrect. about 45 percent democrats in House and Senate voted to invade Iraq.

Nope it is you that is incorrect. I believe only 3 democrats out of the entire congress & senate voted against invading Iraq. One of them was one of the Presidential candidates -- Kusinich--who also voted against invading Afganistan--directly after 9/11.

Where were the Iraq War Town Hall Meetings about 8 years ago?

Where were the claims of ramming that uneccessary and very costly war down people's throats then?

Where was the so-called Liberal MSM covering the protesters that were protesting then?

Seriously?

Are you truly asking this question?

Because to ask this question is to demonstrate yourself an ignoramous who isn't capable of recognizing the moral imperative represented in sustaining National Security and the destruction to the culture by forcing upon the culture an immoral, unsustainable, unconstitutional power grab... via this HC debacle.

Forum List

Back