Question about post shouting

N4mddissent

Sep 30, 2008
I have a question. I noticed in the rules that posts should not be typed with caps-lock on since it is interpreted as shouting. Is there any way we could reign in abuse of super large font size? I don't mean short little portions of text slightly enlarged, but sometimes it just gets ridiculous. Here's a link to an example of what I'm talking about.

Link

I have a question. I noticed in the rules that posts should not be typed with caps-lock on since it is interpreted as shouting. Is there any way we could reign in abuse of super large font size? I don't mean short little portions of text slightly enlarged, but sometimes it just gets ridiculous. Here's a link to an example of what I'm talking about.

Link

A single post hardly indicates abuse... Personally, I don't see it as enough of a problem to worry about...

sometimes i shout....so what? and i think it is rather unfair to pick one post by allie babble and use it as an example..when there are many more posters who use large font etc...

Me? if i got to pick what was blocked....it would smiley faces and damned people talking in the 3rd person...

the bass is not gay, the bass is not gay.....lol...

Me? if i got to pick what was blocked....it would smiley faces and damned people talking in the 3rd person...

the bass is not gay, the bass is not gay.....lol...

The editec is somewhat confused by this reaction.

The editec isn't sure whether or not to be offended.

The editec is not amused.

people are so sensitive. It's pretty sad when capitalized bold script really becomes equivalent to being yelled at.

STOP BEING A BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

Forum List

Back