Question about ivestment education....

andy753

Nov 15, 2009
I've been hoarding away at my IRA for the last 15 years, and I feel comfortable where it's at. Now, I'm at the point in my life when I have some extra cash to gamble with. I mean, invest with. hahaha

I recently signed up for Marketfy, and I have 20,000 I plan on playing with. In the last 5 weeks I've put up half of it (10,000) and made a return of roughly $3000.00. I'm really excited, and I tend to worry that my excitement will lead me to make a stupid decision.

So my question is, for all you experienced investors who have done well, where did you learn what you know? Basically I signed up for one the the Marketfy programs, and when they say buy, I buy. When they say sell, I sell. Most of the info goes over my head in terms of what I understand but all I know is I'm making money. Is it really this easy?

I've been hoarding away at my IRA for the last 15 years, and I feel comfortable where it's at. Now, I'm at the point in my life when I have some extra cash to gamble with. I mean, invest with. hahaha

I recently signed up for Marketfy, and I have 20,000 I plan on playing with. In the last 5 weeks I've put up half of it (10,000) and made a return of roughly $3000.00. I'm really excited, and I tend to worry that my excitement will lead me to make a stupid decision.

So my question is, for all you experienced investors who have done well, where did you learn what you know? Basically I signed up for one the the Marketfy programs, and when they say buy, I buy. When they say sell, I sell. Most of the info goes over my head in terms of what I understand but all I know is I'm making money. Is it really this easy?

No it's not that easy,unless you want to disclose your investments or trades, that's the only answer I can give you.

try the lazy man portfolio thread. Simple rule of thumb if an idiot cannot make money with your strategy it is too complicated. When the market goes nuts upper brain functions freeze up and in effect an idiot is running your portfolio so prepare for that.

No it's not that easy,unless you want to disclose your investments or trades, that's the only answer I can give you.

I follow Alan Brachstien @ 420 investor. Cannabis stocks! As of today I'm up a little over 4000 in 6 weeks after putting in 10,000. I know penny stocks are risky, but this is money I can afford (but don't want) to lose.

If I were looking for long term investment, I would buy all the real estate I could. Buying real estate in the 80s literally saved my life and you'll never get lower interest than now. I don't want or need it but its hard to pass up some of the deals I've seen.

Same with refinancing. Both our homes are paid for in full as well as the property we just sold but President Obama has made it possible for a lot of people to keep their homes. It would be foolish not to take advantage of it.

Surprisingly rational comment. Too bad you contaminate it with idiotic slogans.

In a similar vein, I've been looking for ways to increase my money through my investments. I'm planning to open up an IRA while I'm still 25 and put in $5G each year. Besides that I'm particularly fond of preferred stocks... especially monthly ones. Real Estate and Natural Resource stocks like GRHpC and MHRpC are the ones I'm looking at. I haven't diversified my protfolio by getting into Real Estate stocks yet, but I'm thinking of making the plunge into it. What's worrisome is whether or not there will be another bubble burst in that sector, like in 2008...?

Surprisingly rational comment. Too bad you contaminate it with idiotic slogans.

If-you-were-described-in-a-novel%E2%80%A6.jpg

:lol:

Forum List

Back