Question about image hosting sites...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I used to use Walagata. They 'used' to be free, now they want ten bucks a month for a basic account. Thing about Walagata though, was they'd let you upload anything, including nudes. But since they now want money, I've been looking for a new image hoster, and it seems every other "free" image hosting site I go to will NOT let you upload anything showing nudity, genitalia, whatever.

Well hell, that cuts out anything I might want to put in the adult thread... :mad:

Does anyone know of a "free" image hosting site that ALLOWS nudity?

OH, and one last thing, I've been using Photobucket, and they say that any file larger than 1M will automatically be resized. Fine. But I was uploading 1024 X 768 files, about 550K in size, and it's down sizing them, evident in my thread with the pictures of the Thunder Mountain chopper. So screw them.

Pale Rider said:
I used to use Walagata. They 'used' to be free, now they want ten bucks a month for a basic account. Thing about Walagata though, was they'd let you upload anything, including nudes. But since they now want money, I've been looking for a new image hoster, and it seems every other "free" image hosting site I go to will NOT let you upload anything showing nudity, genitalia, whatever.

Well hell, that cuts out anything I might want to put in the adult thread... :mad:

Does anyone know of a "free" image hosting site that ALLOWS nudity?

OH, and one last thing, I've been using Photobucket, and they say that any file larger than 1M will automatically be resized. Fine. But I was uploading 1024 X 768 files, about 550K in size, and it's down sizing them, evident in my thread with the pictures of the Thunder Mountain chopper. So screw them.
Pale. You can upload anything you want to Flickr, but if they are nudes they just want you to make the photos private (ie not viewable to the flickr community in general). You can still link to those pictures.

The ClayTaurus said:
Pale. You can upload anything you want to Flickr, but if they are nudes they just want you to make the photos private (ie not viewable to the flickr community in general). You can still link to those pictures.

Cool. I'll check it out.

Thanks Clay.

Forum List

Back