CDZ Question about illegals.........

andy753

Nov 15, 2009
This is not a question or debate about illegals being in America, coming to America, or how they got to America. I hear weekly from people about how illegals get all sorts of social benefits, social security, get to vote, get treated better than US citizens. How do they get social security with no SS#? How can you vote? How do you get food stamps?

I understand there is a problem with illegals, weather they are north or south of the border. The only instances I have personally witnessed are hospitals, emergency rooms aren't going to turn away someone with a femur sticking out of his pants and bleeding to death, and in the end we pay for it.

But then again, when I was growing up and all of my buddies raced motorcycles, I don't think anyone but a couple of us had health insurance and I had scores of friends in the ER who never paid bills. I was with a buddy racing in Canada and he went to the ER after a bad crash in Vancouver and never paid his bills. I guess he would be one of those "illegals" I hear about.

Just wondering if anyone else has any examples of illegals getting benefits from another country?

It's hyperbole to a large extent. Living as an illegal alien is no piece of cake (nor should it be).

The problem with illegals is that they are not all refugees with crappy documentation of what is going on in their homeland. The verified terrorists and other bad actors come from Canada because no one can readily tell a Canadian from an American. But that doesn't mean it is safe to leave our southern border wide open.

The problem with illegals is that they are not all refugees with crappy documentation of what is going on in their homeland. The verified terrorists and other bad actors come from Canada because no one can readily tell a Canadian from an American. But that doesn't mean it is safe to leave our southern border wide open.
who said we should "leave our southern border wide open"

This isnt just an American issue. Immigrants are the targets of hate mongers all over the world. And there is never any proof to back up the claims other than some anecdotal stuff.
How can you "know" if a person has voted ?

who said we should "leave our southern border wide open"
Obama.

This is not a question or debate about illegals being in America, coming to America, or how they got to America. I hear weekly from people about how illegals get all sorts of social benefits, social security, get to vote, get treated better than US citizens. How do they get social security with no SS#? How can you vote? How do you get food stamps?

I understand there is a problem with illegals, weather they are north or south of the border. The only instances I have personally witnessed are hospitals, emergency rooms aren't going to turn away someone with a femur sticking out of his pants and bleeding to death, and in the end we pay for it.

But then again, when I was growing up and all of my buddies raced motorcycles, I don't think anyone but a couple of us had health insurance and I had scores of friends in the ER who never paid bills. I was with a buddy racing in Canada and he went to the ER after a bad crash in Vancouver and never paid his bills. I guess he would be one of those "illegals" I hear about.

Just wondering if anyone else has any examples of illegals getting benefits from another country?

There are a large number of ways that illegals can, and do, get welfare and assistance. While I'm not surprised that some people don't know, I am a bit baffled by the number of otherwise informed posters, who responded to you that it's a joke.

IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

First, immigrants routinely use false SS numbers. The IRS itself, has stated that doing so isn't a crime, and openly continues to process known fictional tax returns on fraudulent SS numbers.

So that's the first way that illegals get assistance from the government, because they often get more money back from the government than they pay in on the fraudulent SS number.

Of course most of the work illegals do, is under the table to begin with.

Second, immigrants then also sometimes use the SS number to qualify for other forms of assistance.

However, fraudulently qualifying for direct assistance, is dangerous because the states themselves have a higher motivation than the Federal government, for stamping out fraud.

Welfare Use by Legal and Illegal Immigrant Households

According to the Center for Immigration studies....

14% of legal immigrants used direct cash programs.
6.5% of legal immigrants used housing assistance.

Compared to:

4.5% cash, and 3.8% housing, for Illegal immigrants.

Now of course the reason is, it's risky, and thus they are less likely to do so.

However, on the opposite side... is things like Medicaid.

While on paper, Medicaid is not directly available to illegals, the fact is nearly every state reimburses hospitals for all treatments that they simply can't collect on.

Meaning, if you go to the hospital, and they can send you a bill, that's not it. But if you go to the hospital with zero identification, zero documentation, and they have absolutely no possible way to bill you..... like say..... being an illegal immigrant or a homeless bum, then the Medicaid program, funded by the state and federal government, will reimburse the hospital on that cost.

In short, roughly $2 Billion a year is spent on Medicaid reimbursements, that largely go to Illegals.

Which leads to the number one way that Illegals get government assistance.

What would you guess is the top number one reason illegals go to the hospital?

To give birth.

And guess what happens to any child born in the US regardless of parental status? They are automatically American citizens..... with an American Social Security number.

Now they obviously can't use that number for cash or housing, because they don't record an income.

However, they can use that SS number to get School Lunch, SNAP and WIC.

Here the numbers are reversed. Only 36% of Legal immigrants get food support, while 56% of Illegal immigrants get food support. Granted their feeding themselves more than the kid, but it's perfectly legal under our system, and they can get government assistance without fear.

So the reality is, Illegals routinely get tons of government assistance. 62% of Illegal immigrant households get some form of government assistance.

Well what has happened, is that the left saw a huge political advantage in the illegals helping them in the future, but they just couldn't quite figure out how to completely utilize them to that advantage, otherwise without upsetting the apple cart more than what it already had been. Then we had the greedy company business owners using the immigrants to pad their bottom lines while loving every part of their being here way past their work visa expirations or being here illegally.

Somehow (not sure how), but these illegals/immigrants were being helped by government, because they weren't making enough income to make it in America on their own. Now many were pooling together their resources (living 20 to a house), and they were somehow making it that way, then they had some that were legal, spoke English for whom were put in charge of the working illegals. It could be that the illegals were being paid cash as one method in which kept them out of the eyes of law enforcement..

Hmmmm. I know it was complex as to how it was all going on, but it was amazing how many Americans was in on the corruption. They had to be or it wouldn't have become such a huge out of balance issue over time. Then there was the situation where they were using stolen ss numbers etc. I remember seeing these non-english speaking illegals working on construction crews to the point that their were no Americans on these crews, and they had one or two that would speak English, and that would speak for them if had to deal with any of them. The displaced Americans couldn't get jobs in the construction industry after a while, and the jobs they could get knew the situation they were in, and lowered the wages on them. These employers even had the American employees going to the government for subsidies because they could no longer find a job that would pay them enough to barely make ends meet. So you see, the situation that had transpired over time cost the American in jobs, pay, and stability. Like I said it is complex what they had going, but the Americans finally woke up. It is why Trump's border wall resonated with them so much, even though a wall isn't the only solution to it all.

Last edited:

I think some of this is true .... and some of it not. We have some of these problems too. Now you can say "it's not true" but there are documented incidents of some of the most disgusting things that are true.

We know for a fact that:
*Some immigrants complain about the housing they've been alotted though they meet the same high standards for us. But they're given alternative housing just to please them.
*Mass molestation by immigrants took place but it was completely covered-up.
*Employment has been give huge increases in funds to set up fast-track job finding for immigrants but nothing for us.
*Immigrants are given free medicine, doctor's services and dentist care. Not for us.
*Immigrants (even you) can call us any name in the book, slander my people, my culture, my language, etc. (no problem!) but if we use the N-word it's off to jail for us.
*If an immigrant commits a crime and he gets away (to which we are witness) we may describe his clothes, shoes, which direction he escaped. etc. ..... but we cannot mention his race.

Forum List

Back