Question About Herb Cain For The Republicans

Is Herman Cain your definition of a uniter?

....Well?!??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmyN6kLoavs]Janeane Garofalo discusses the racism behind the GOP fondness for Herman Cain - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWJeRZsngyc[/ame]​

Last edited:
Obama never said he was a uniter, huh?

Obama Says He Can Unite U.S. 'More Effectively' Than Clinton

You lose moron!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK, here you have an instance where Obama was ask specifically, in an interview, and he respond in the positive. What did you expect him to say..."No, I intend to be a divider!?"

Contrast that to Herr Bush's OPEN campaign on being a "Uniter, not a divider"

#EPICFAIL

epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

He could be a uniter for the Republican party. A national uniter? Probably not in today's climate.

At least we're voting for someone that believes in what we believe. We will see if the center/moderates agree.:cool:

So you believe that the wealthier you are, the less you should pay in taxes, and the poorer you are, the more you should pay. Got it. Now we know what Republicans really think.

Obama never said he was a uniter, huh?

You lose moron!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK, here you have an instance where Obama was ask specifically, in an interview, and he respond in the positive. What did you expect him to say..."No, I intend to be a divider!?"

Contrast that to Herr Bush's OPEN campaign on being a "Uniter, not a divider"

#EPICFAIL

Oh, in OTHER WORDS if Obama and his lap dog media set up a question like that it doesn't count?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NICE TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always an excuse from you libs as to why Obama should get an out for anything. Including the economy!

Media Hilariously Promotes Obama As A “Uniter” - Big Journalism

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh, in OTHER WORDS if Obama and his lap dog media set up a question like that it doesn't count?

NICE TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always an excuse from you libs as to why Obama should get an out for anything. Including the economy!

Using the most DESCREDITED RW blog as a source?!?! :eek:

ROTFLMBAO!!!

:lol:
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif

Hey, Malcolm Ex-Lax. Just in case you are so massively stupid as to even momentarily believe that anybody is fooled by your dishonest rhetorical canard of resorting to the fallacy of attacking the messenger, let it be clear:

EVEN IF your contention were true (that is, even if the blog were the most discredited Right Wing blog), that would have ZERO bearing on whether or not what it said were true or not.

Even a pathetic ass clown like you cannot possibly "believe" that President Obama ever was a "uniter." :lol::lol::lol:

NICE TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using the most DESCREDITED RW blog as a source?!?! :eek:

ROTFLMBAO!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The SOURCES that "discredited right wing blog use" are from YOUR media!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most specifically:

Too Much of a Good Thing

Why we need less democracy.

Too Much Of A Good Thing | The New Republic

Address by the President to a Joint Session of Congress | The White House

And discredited? YOU WISH!

I'll put that trumped up "scandal" you libs have against Breitbart ANYDAY against all the lies, frauds, and scandals that PERMEATE the liberal press you worship (and the reason you worship it, is you don't care that it lies to you, as long as it tells you what you want to hear!)

Let me ask you a hypothetical:

If someone gets elected President saying he is a uniter and begins to murder the [insert favorite group of people here] in America, would you unite behind him for the sake of unity or would you oppose this man/woman with your dying breath?

LOL....you guys are TOO FUNNY.

All those snide remarks about Obama NOT being a uniter and all this criticism of him being a divider instead.

Seems like it was all HOGWASH, as you people aren't interested in uniters, unity or anything of the sort.

You're just interested in Right Wing Rule.

Isn't that it?

Just fess up and be blatant and upfront about it. You've already spilled the beans.

The problem with claiming to be a uniter of the "people", it requires no leadership. You can not please everyone. The President would have to spend each morning searching the paper and television to grasp the latest polls, do a campaign-like bus tour across the country to make his "sales pitch", or "testing the climate" through townhall meetings before coming to any form of a decision. Is this how you define a Presidential leader? However there IS a vast difference between a Leader, and using your power as a bully dictator OVER the people you are suppose to serve.

Can either of you present any evidence of Obama claiming and/or campaigning to be a "uniter?" If you're going to respond, please just respond with actual evidence. Not excuses or insults, we've been there and done that to death already.

Thanks. :cool:

Obama campaigning on the stance of being a uniter, ok here are just a few right off the top:

"I think it is fair to say that I believe I can bring the country together more effectively than she can. I will add, by the way, that is not entirely a problem of her making. Some of those battles in the '90s that she went through were the result of some pretty unfair attacks on the Clintons. But that history exists, and so, yes, I believe I can bring the country together in a way she cannot do. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't be running."
--Barrack Obama

"I don't think there is anybody in this race who's able to bring new people into the process and break out of some of the ideological gridlock that we have as effectively as I can,"
--Barrack Obama

"There were a set of things that I can do that no other candidate can do. I can bring the country together around a working majority for change in a way that Sen. Clinton, for example, cannot. Rather than simply duplicate the elections of 2000 and 2004, where 47 percent of the country is on one side, and 47 percent of the country is on the other, and 5 percent are in the middle - all of them living in Ohio and Florida, apparently - I believe I can expand the political map, get people involved who haven't been involved before, get independents and Republicans to rally around a progressive, although nonideological, agenda. And I think I can do that more effectively than any of the other candidates in the race."
. . . "The skill sets that are required to move the country are not different from the skill sets that are required to move somebody across the table. It means listening to them, it means having very clear principles - what you're willing to fight for, where you're willing to compromise. And it means being willing to walk away from the table.
Those skill sets are the ones, I think, I am most confident I can apply ... where I think I have an edge over Sen. Clinton, who I think has a tendency - when confronted with somebody who doesn't agree with her - to demonize them or push them away."
--Barrack Obama with 'The Chronical'

sources:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/dupboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4098655

Let's HOPE for CHANGE in the White House in 2012

Last edited:
If you guys are the example, then you know exactly what you can expect.

I thought you people were all about leadership. Why don't you try LEADING by example for a change?

We are. We are leading people away from marxism and toward personal responsibility.

Laughter, not only in response to your parroted philosophy but for the actual meaning of "personal responsibility" as used by callous conservatives vis a vis your faux Christian advocacy.

"Personal responsibility" is code for, "I've got mine, screw everyone else", the antithesis of Christ's teachings. Callous conservatives, to which you belong, don't know the meaning of good works and have no empathy for the poor.

We believe "personal responsibility" means obtaining the way of life you desire by "earning it" through SELF accomplishment, rather than passing the buck of responsibility to the government (as you seem to prefer) because it requires less work. Now personal responsibility will require: education, "learning from your mistakes" (remember THAT one?), setting a goal, pulling up your sleeves and having the determination to accomplish something for yourself. These are the qualities that are "worth" passing down to our kids, rather than simply "give me, give me, give me."

"Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day, but teach that man to fish and feed them for a lifetime." I'd rather an individual be taught how to be successful and be see them accomplish that for themselves, than simply TAKE from the Federal Government. The first builds character, the other only brings mediocrity.

Last edited:
Let me ask you a hypothetical:

If someone gets elected President saying he is a uniter and begins to murder the [insert favorite group of people here] in America, would you unite behind him for the sake of unity or would you oppose this man/woman with your dying breath?

The problem with claiming to be a uniter of the "people", it requires no leadership. You can not please everyone. The President would have to spend each morning searching the paper and television to grasp the latest polls, do a campaign-like bus tour across the country to make his "sales pitch", or "testing the climate" through townhall meetings before coming to any form of a decision. Is this how you define a Presidential leader? However there IS a vast difference between a Leader, and using your power as a bully dictator OVER the people you are suppose to serve.

Can either of you present any evidence of Obama claiming and/or campaigning to be a "uniter?" If you're going to respond, please just respond with actual evidence. Not excuses or insults, we've been there and done that to death already.

Thanks. :cool:

Obama campaigning on the stance of being a uniter, ok here are just a few right off the top:

"I think it is fair to say that I believe I can bring the country together more effectively than she can. I will add, by the way, that is not entirely a problem of her making. Some of those battles in the '90s that she went through were the result of some pretty unfair attacks on the Clintons. But that history exists, and so, yes, I believe I can bring the country together in a way she cannot do. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't be running."
--Barrack Obama

"I don't think there is anybody in this race who's able to bring new people into the process and break out of some of the ideological gridlock that we have as effectively as I can,"
--Barrack Obama

"There were a set of things that I can do that no other candidate can do. I can bring the country together around a working majority for change in a way that Sen. Clinton, for example, cannot. Rather than simply duplicate the elections of 2000 and 2004, where 47 percent of the country is on one side, and 47 percent of the country is on the other, and 5 percent are in the middle - all of them living in Ohio and Florida, apparently - I believe I can expand the political map, get people involved who haven't been involved before, get independents and Republicans to rally around a progressive, although nonideological, agenda. And I think I can do that more effectively than any of the other candidates in the race."
. . . "The skill sets that are required to move the country are not different from the skill sets that are required to move somebody across the table. It means listening to them, it means having very clear principles - what you're willing to fight for, where you're willing to compromise. And it means being willing to walk away from the table.
Those skill sets are the ones, I think, I am most confident I can apply ... where I think I have an edge over Sen. Clinton, who I think has a tendency - when confronted with somebody who doesn't agree with her - to demonize them or push them away."
--Barrack Obama with 'The Chronical'

sources:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/dupboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4098655

Let's HOPE for CHANGE in the White House in 2012

Marc, obviously read some stupid lying talking point off some far left wing blog. He believed it, because it told him what he wanted to hear, and he ran with it.

Now he's ran away from his own thread, when it turned out it wasn't true. Obama DID say he was a uniter.

Not only that, but the entire left wing press ran with "Obama is a uniter," as they always do with this stuff.

It's not like it's any secret that the left wing media is simply the steno poll for the DNC.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

84 Percent? really? Did you take the following articles into account?

Our view on financing government: When 47% don't pay income tax, it's not healthy for USA
Updated 4/15/2010 7:55 PM
USA Today
Contrary to what you might have heard on talk radio or TV, it's not quite that simple. What's true is that the Tax Policy Center, a well-regarded think tank, calculated that 47% of Americans would owe no federal income taxes for 2009, up from the usual 38% who typically owe no income tax on April 15. Most still pay Social Security taxes, Medicare taxes, sales taxes and property taxes (if they own any property).

So they're paying taxes, but the fact that 47% pay no federal income tax is nonetheless disturbing — not for what it says about the non-payers but for what it says about the nation's broken tax system and how hard it will be to fix it.

The people who pay no income tax aren't freeloaders or evaders; virtually all are simply doing what the law allows. That there are so many of them is the result of decades of deliberate, bipartisan tax policy.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2010-04-16-editorial16_STN.htm

Guess Who Didn't Pay Taxes On Tax Day
By Elizabeth Factor and & Mallory Factor
Published April 16, 2010
| FOXNews.com

. . . Like all people, non-taxpayers respond to economic incentives. Their demand for entitlements and government programs is naturally insatiable because they don’t care at all about the cost. Non-taxpayers don’t have any “skin in the game” and are completely indifferent to the government raising income taxes. So they will always support increasing government programs as a long as they get even a small benefit from them because it does not cost them a cent. It’s also perfectly rational for non-taxpayers to support politicians who favor more spending. Non-taxpayers get something for nothing, at least until the country becomes insolvent.

The so-called progressive Democratic politicians are rational actors too. By taking more and more Americans off the federal tax rolls, they are creating a permanent base of supporters for themselves. These politicians may claim to support increased government spending because of their concern for the less-fortunate but--hey, it also happens to be in their own political self-interest. And these politicians will continue to spend on these programs until our nation goes bust because they want to keep their jobs and grow expensive programs for their political base.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010...ax-tax-day-americans-democrats/#ixzz1bElAzeG4

Last edited:

Forum List

Back