Question about a question in a thread for a mod. and board rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it accepted policy on this board to advocate murder? Is it accepted policy to advocate for money to hire a hit man?

Free speech issue.

I would think that any decent person with even the hint of a soul would never do this and yet, a member even once posted a thread advocating for the assassination of Liberals and only G-d knows how many times a number of Cons here have indicated, through couched phrases, that they would like to see Obama dead.

I think your two questions are pretty good questions. Let's see what cereal_killer has to say about it.

CK?

Is it accepted policy on this board to advocate murder? Is it accepted policy to advocate for money to hire a hit man?

Free speech issue.

I would think that any decent person with even the hint of a soul would never do this and yet, a member even once posted a thread advocating for the assassination of Liberals and only G-d knows how many times a number of Cons here have indicated, through couched phrases, that they would like to see Obama dead.

I think your two questions are pretty good questions. Let's see what cereal_killer has to say about it.

CK?

there is no free speech on a private message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back