Question about a money transfer from an annuity

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
I transferred some money from an annuity to my bank account Friday. Friday evening the money had been taken out of my annuity but its not showing up in my bank account yet. Is it due to the holiday and i shouldnt worry yet? I couldnt contact the bank because of the holiday.

I transferred some money from an annuity to my bank account Friday. Friday evening the money had been taken out of my annuity but its not showing up in my bank account yet. Is it due to the holiday and i shouldnt worry yet? I couldnt contact the bank because of the holiday.
Usually it takes 3 business days, if it doesnt show up then call your annuity company...

Somewhere in the dark of night, I hear a Nigerian chuckling because you accidentally transferred a huge sum of money into his account. :04:

Usually it takes 3 business days, if it doesnt show up then call your annuity company...

Give it till wednesday?

Yeah, I would guess the holiday & it usually takes 2 or 3 days to show up in the bank account.

Your money is gone. It’s probably in a Nigerian bank by now.

Izzat money there yet? We're ready to party! :04:

The money just arrived so now i can splurge at Wendy's!!!

Wendy's???

Awww, hell no. You promised steak and lobster for everyone around.

Don't you remember that? Pepperidge Farms remembers. :04:

Forum List

Back