Queer Eye Star Flamboyant Jonathan Van Ness Under Fire After Saying 'Not All Republicans Are Racist'

The leftist Identity Politics ideologues cannot tolerate honesty, just like most ideologues.

The Left is truly unhinged. Those comments posted are from people who need to move to a country where gays are given flying lessons from buildings. The mask is finally off the Left.

the R word--again !!!!!! a million times a day
means absolutely NOTHING now
hahahahahahahahahaha

Not all republicans are racist -- not all racists are Republican

but all the self-described white supremacists keep on winning nominations for national office -- but either way, liberals all hate white people

Who? Three of them in districts that are often 90% Democrat and thus attract no real republicans to run?
Let's recap on what I just said -- specifically the comment:
"but all the self-described white supremacists keep on winning nominations for national office" <<-- Is this statement true or not?

Now let's take a look at what you said:
"Who? Three of them in districts that are often 90% Democrat"

First, I find it funny you reflexively ask "who??" then went on to identify 3 of them. Second, thanks for proving my statement to be true -- you would think in 90% Democrat districts, those white supremacists would have easily won if they ran as a democrat -- since Democrats created the KKK - Senator Byrd, blah blah

but all the self-described white supremacists keep on winning nominations for national office -- but either way, liberals all hate white people

Who? Three of them in districts that are often 90% Democrat and thus attract no real republicans to run?
"but all the self-described white supremacists keep on winning nominations for national office" <<-- Is this statement true or not?

First, I find it funny you reflexively as who, then went on to identify 3 of them. Second, thanks for proving my statement to be true -- you would think in 90% Democrat districts, those white supremacists would have easily won if they ran as a democrat -- since Democrats created the KKK - Senator Byrd, blah blah

Wow, talk about reading into something that wasn't there.

You made a blanket statement implying many WP morons running for the Republican nomination and getting them, when in reality it is less than you can count on your hand.

After that the rest of your post is an attempted "gotcha" moment that fails on the merits.

First, I find it funny you reflexively as who, then went on to identify 3 of them. Second, thanks for proving my statement to be true -- you would think in 90% Democrat districts, those white supremacists would have easily won if they ran as a democrat -- since Democrats created the KKK - Senator Byrd, blah blah

You made a blanket statement implying many WP morons running for the Republican nomination and getting them, when in reality it is less than you can count on your hand.

After that the rest of your post is an attempted "gotcha" moment that fails on the merits.
So you are going to double down on stupid by now lying? Cool.

I said "not all republicans are racists and not all racists are republican" -- Is this true or not?

Then I went on to say that all of the self proclaimed white supremacists are currently running for national office as republicans -- This may have triggered you, but it doesn't make it less true

Then I went on to say that all democrats hate white people -- Funny how that part didn't bother you -- just the part where I told the truth triggered you.

So you are going to double down on stupid by now lying? Cool.

I said "not all republicans are racists and not all racists are republican" -- Is this true or not?

Then I went on to say that all of the self proclaimed white supremacists are currently running for national office as republicans -- This may have triggered you, but it doesn't make it less true

Then I went on to say that all democrats hate white people -- Funny how that part didn't bother you -- just the part where I told the truth triggered you.

Yes, you did. Then you tried the typical linking of WP morons to mainstream republicans by bringing up the 2-3 races where they won the nomination (and are being shunned by the Republican parties in those areas)

It's not about triggering, its about you playing the same dumb progressive word games.

And if I was "triggered" I wouldn't be confronting you, I would be mewling to the mods or someone else to have you shut up.

Try to use the rights words for the right situations.

I'm not racist. One of my most favorite TV shows is about a black family and my most favorite actor is from Australia.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. My most favorite actor is Matt Passmore of the A&E show named The Glades.

Forum List

Back