Queer dollars

deputamadre77

Rookie
Oct 4, 2011
Listen, few days ago I came across an overwhelming information that the biggest part of the queer dollars are going from Georgia. All in all, the USA extremely worry about the huge queer dollars inflow from the Caucasus region. Experts consider Chechen terrorist taking shelter in Georgia to be responsible for the production of the counterfeit currency. It won’t be a surprise for me if any Georgian high officials take bribes and cover this "business"!

is the term "queer" dollars, counterfeit money?

Here is a recent picture of said 'queer' money...
milk%20money.jpg

NO, they are pink backs rather than green backs.

The face on the bill is James Buchanan for all denominations

And the obverse has pictures of Old Faithful, the Washington Monument, a cannon and a giant sequoia.

Listen, few days ago I came across an overwhelming information that the biggest part of the queer dollars are going from Georgia. All in all, the USA extremely worry about the huge queer dollars inflow from the Caucasus region. Experts consider Chechen terrorist taking shelter in Georgia to be responsible for the production of the counterfeit currency. It won’t be a surprise for me if any Georgian high officials take bribes and cover this "business"!

Please clarify what you mean, hon. What you've written has been left open to American interpretation, and any chance we get to laugh at something is immediately taken advantage of. I'm assuming that you're from somewhere around Georgia....Russia....Checnya?

If you were American, you would know what "queer" is slang for.

Iran does have a large counterfeiting operation going. Georgia seems an odd place to do that kind of thing. Where would they get the paper? Where would they find the folks with the skills to make the plates?

Forum List

Back