Queensryche - Revolution Calling

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DGfXAvgknM&feature=related[/ame]

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist...This still rings true especially todays times.

I know shogun is going to come unglued but OH-WELL!

Im probably going out on a limb here in these times but......

someone needs take that motherfuckin OWL ....OUT !

.......... If I Had A Rocket Launcher
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vCww3j2-w[/ame]

Im probably going out on a limb here in these times but......

someone needs take that motherfuckin OWL ....OUT !

.......... If I Had A Rocket Launcher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vCww3j2-w

I'm surprised some rebellious kids haven't done it yet. It really does need to come down. Tear down the owl, tear down the owl, tear down the owl!!! send moloc to hell, send moloc to hell, send moloc to hell!!

if by "unglued" you meant "laughing his ass off at the sheer stupidity of it all" then yes, you are right.

Homeland Desperately Seeking Advice… from Wacky SF Writers

National Defense
March 2008

Now a fixture at Department of Homeland Security science and technology conferences, SIGMA is a loosely affiliated group of science fiction writers who are offering pro bono advice to anyone in government who want their thoughts on how to protect the nation.

The group has the ear of Department of Homeland Security Undersecretary Jay Cohen, head of the science and technology directorate, who has said he likes their unconventional thinking. Members of the group recently offered a rambling, sometimes strident string of ideas at a panel discussion promoting the group at the DHS science and technology conference.

Among the group’s approximately 24 members is Larry Niven, the bestselling and award-winning author of such books as “Ringworld” and “Lucifer’s Hammer,” which he co-wrote with SIGMA member Jerry Pournelle

no i think he meant ranting about old sci fi movies and tinfoil which seems to be the extent of your arguments

well.. that and pointing out how laughable are your "sources"....

my original comparison stands: Nutters are nutters weather they expect jebus to jump out from behind a bush or the black ops.

when asked for evidence you post planetscareyouintoparanoiddelusions and some pre-iraq war concern over arab concentration camps that has more to do with ww2 than some 1984 pulp fiction. When I address how this is laughable you insist that Im not looking ABSTRACTLY enough to connect the dots.

Hey, I don't mind engaging your ideas but if you can't maintain even the lowest standard of posted evidence then don't be shocked when I treat you like dogma junky nutters who have about as much evidence as you do for their delusions.

Homeland Desperately Seeking Advice… from Wacky SF Writers

National Defense
March 2008

Now a fixture at Department of Homeland Security science and technology conferences, SIGMA is a loosely affiliated group of science fiction writers who are offering pro bono advice to anyone in government who want their thoughts on how to protect the nation.

The group has the ear of Department of Homeland Security Undersecretary Jay Cohen, head of the science and technology directorate, who has said he likes their unconventional thinking. Members of the group recently offered a rambling, sometimes strident string of ideas at a panel discussion promoting the group at the DHS science and technology conference.

Among the group’s approximately 24 members is Larry Niven, the bestselling and award-winning author of such books as “Ringworld” and “Lucifer’s Hammer,” which he co-wrote with SIGMA member Jerry Pournelle

It's too bad arthur clark is dead or he'd probably offer some opinions too. Hell, Tom Dowd's music career probably makes his knowledge of nuclear physics just a line to get some tail after a Clapton show...

Are you realin' in the FEAAArrrrssss, Stowin' away your miiiiiiiindd...

Doobie Brother now a secret weapon on terror
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10480407/

FUCK! I should KNOWN that the lyrics, "WoahoWaOOOO LISTEN TO THE MUSIC" was a command from our future overlords!

Forum List

Back