Queens Xmas Message

Nobody watches this shit.

48427962_2006709482960215_3890479817367224320_n.jpg
Well hardly "no-one" as viewing figures for last year were around the 7 million mark and this year's estimates are around the 9 million mark. Didn't watch it myself this year but I usually get the text on line. Your meme is BS as the Queen is not a billionaire, herself; the piano is only painted gold and she never told us all "to pull together through this difficult time" in her speech.

Yes, I'm a monarchist; get over it. :)

In hindsight, that was a bad idea. They kind of suck but we suck a whole lot more.

Do some research. Try this: "The sun never sets on the British Empire".

Why you think they said that, mr genius?
The Brits freed their slaves 30 years before we did and their former colonies of India, Kenya, Jamaica, Bahamas and several more haven`t been part of the British Empire in decades. You need to keep up. Oh yeah, Canada is no longer under British rule either. Didn`t you say you were a teacher? Which southern state are you teaching in?

Not sure if you're joking or what. The British Empire was the "Charlie Manson" of nation states. Their worldwide colonialist genocide was responsible for the murders of hundreds of millions of people, far more than even Nazi Germany.

They were also the ones who shipped the slaves not only to this country, but 8-9 times as many more to South America and other countries.

Is Godwin's Law about to put in an appearance?

In more ways than one. The irony of it is that even though the British Empire once colonized the world, they themselves are slowly being subjugated by the fascism of radical Islam. Give them another decade or two and they'll be ruled by Sharia Law.
:bsflag:

The US wins hands down. Despite the excesses of the current incumbent you can kick his flabby arse down the road in 2 years. We are stuck with these parasites till the crack of doom.

Hey Tommy how come you colonizing half the world was hunky-dory, including slavery and all kinds of oppression, but you hate America for the same?

I mean you gave August a "winner" rating up there so I'm just asking. Is it because you drink tea? Because you live in a sucky climate and it's our fault? Because you hate your own Queen?

Because America is the new empire and you really hate that?

Why, Tommy, why?

He has an axe to grind. About anything and everything.

It's in his genes.

Is Tommy a homo Cockney or something?

The US wins hands down. Despite the excesses of the current incumbent you can kick his flabby arse down the road in 2 years. We are stuck with these parasites till the crack of doom.

Hey Tommy how come you colonizing half the world was hunky-dory, including slavery and all kinds of oppression, but you hate America for the same?

I mean you gave August a "winner" rating up there so I'm just asking. Is it because you drink tea? Because you live in a sucky climate and it's our fault? Because you hate your own Queen?

Why, Tommy, why?

He has an axe to grind. About anything and everything.

It's in his genes.

Is Tommy a homo Cockney or something?

Don't insult cockneys.

No. On this side of the Pond, they show Diana's version of the story.

I do not understand Americans' preoccupation with the British royal family and consider it a little traitorous. Not seriously so, but a little.

Um the monarchy is built on a serious class system, a very very serious class system. Which we utterly rejected here to the point of telling King George...well you know. So why the preoccupation? You want princesses, see a Disney movie. Anyway that's my two cents
You're right--the class system sucks. I love the pomp and circumstance, though, and the Crown Jewels. Definitely the Crown Jewels. And I think the Royals learned something about what is "appropriate" when it comes to whom they marry. It can be disastrous when they forbid the Heir Apparent or the King to wed the girl of his dreams. First Edward, then Charles, made a pure muck of things when they were forbidden due to some antiquainted ideal of what was "proper." They have gotten over it now, haven't they, evidenced by Harry's marriage?

People are certainly to able to hold all kinds of conflicting views, this is for sure. But I do not understand modern liberals who nonetheless still uphold and/or admire monarchies. Don't get me wrong; I don't hate the royal family or wish them ill. I just don't understand even the pomp and circumstance. It's not based on work ethic, achievement, learning, etc. It is absolutely "royal birth". I can't think of anything less "liberal" than that--yet most American liberals I know hold at least some kind of semi-fondness for royalty.

On second thought this does not surprise me at all....
I don't view life through a political prism, so I'm not at all worried about whether my views on immigration or affirmative action "match" loving the opulence and large living done by the Royals. It's kind of nice to dream of being in the Castle, waited on hand and foot and getting a chance to put on gorgeous tiaras and robes. I realize that irl they have to attend a whole lot of boring functions and that they live life in a fish bowl, have to use the most impeccable manners and have very uncomfortable looking furniture. But hey, it's like buying a lotto ticket--I just dream about the good stuff.

I wish more liberals would worry about whether their views "match". Not enough of them do, or not consistently enough--hence the worldview as a whole is an incoherent mess, is it not?
Why do you care? I've heard your "views" on liberals before; you think they're evil. Besides, life is messy, so no reason why our ideas shouldn't "match" that reality. Anyone who says they've got a perfectly consistent and criticism proof worldview is kidding themselves, imo.

I do not understand Americans' preoccupation with the British royal family and consider it a little traitorous. Not seriously so, but a little.

Um the monarchy is built on a serious class system, a very very serious class system. Which we utterly rejected here to the point of telling King George...well you know. So why the preoccupation? You want princesses, see a Disney movie. Anyway that's my two cents
You're right--the class system sucks. I love the pomp and circumstance, though, and the Crown Jewels. Definitely the Crown Jewels. And I think the Royals learned something about what is "appropriate" when it comes to whom they marry. It can be disastrous when they forbid the Heir Apparent or the King to wed the girl of his dreams. First Edward, then Charles, made a pure muck of things when they were forbidden due to some antiquainted ideal of what was "proper." They have gotten over it now, haven't they, evidenced by Harry's marriage?

People are certainly to able to hold all kinds of conflicting views, this is for sure. But I do not understand modern liberals who nonetheless still uphold and/or admire monarchies. Don't get me wrong; I don't hate the royal family or wish them ill. I just don't understand even the pomp and circumstance. It's not based on work ethic, achievement, learning, etc. It is absolutely "royal birth". I can't think of anything less "liberal" than that--yet most American liberals I know hold at least some kind of semi-fondness for royalty.

I don't view life through a political prism, so I'm not at all worried about whether my views on immigration or affirmative action "match" loving the opulence and large living done by the Royals. It's kind of nice to dream of being in the Castle, waited on hand and foot and getting a chance to put on gorgeous tiaras and robes. I realize that irl they have to attend a whole lot of boring functions and that they live life in a fish bowl, have to use the most impeccable manners and have very uncomfortable looking furniture. But hey, it's like buying a lotto ticket--I just dream about the good stuff.

I wish more liberals would worry about whether their views "match". Not enough of them do, or not consistently enough--hence the worldview as a whole is an incoherent mess, is it not?
Why do you care? I've heard your "views" on liberals before; you think they're evil. Besides, life is messy, so no reason why our ideas shouldn't "match" that reality. Anyone who says they've got a perfectly consistent and criticism proof worldview is kidding themselves, imo.

I have a perfectly consistent and criticism proof worldview.

:coffee:

I have a perfectly consistent and criticism proof worldview.

:coffee:
I like your jokes.

Why, Tommy, why?
The "new empire" is enduring global humiliation on a daily basis. This makes you proud? We know about the old British Empire but do you acknowledge what 100 years of American intervention in Central America has brought to our door step?

Well hardly "no-one" as viewing figures for last year were around the 7 million mark and this year's estimates are around the 9 million mark. Didn't watch it myself this year but I usually get the text on line. Your meme is BS as the Queen is not a billionaire, herself; the piano is only painted gold and she never told us all "to pull together through this difficult time" in her speech.

But you know that 8 million out of the 9 million were snoring at the time.

Declaration of Independence |

Have some learning you stupid cow.

Almost 50% of the Signatories of American Independence and constitution were Welsh, 20% of the pilgrim fathers were Welsh as was the captain of the Mayflower itself. There have been at least 9 American presidents of Welsh descent including three of arguably the most iconic and influential; Thomas Jefferson, Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln.

Thomas Jefferson read, spoke, and wrote Welsh as can be seen by his correspondence with his principal aid and fellow Welsh American icon Merriwether Lewis who corresponded with Jefferson in Welsh in all his dispatches whilst trailing and founding the Northwest Passage across America together with fellow Celt William Clark (a precedent for the use of American Indian code talkers in WWII – the ‘code’ the Japanese were unable to break)

K, Tommy...so what. In early America, "of British descent" or "Welsh descent" or "Scottish descent" didn't mean much. We declared Independence but obviously, a lot of our forefathers came from the UK. So what? That doesn't mean YOUR NATION made ours. Because news flash Tommy: we declared independence. We're not part of yours anymore, thank God for that.
"We" was Welsh hun. And that is exactly what it means.

There was no America then, so "we" were EVERYTHING, Tommy, do you not understand that?

If there was no America then they were obviously Welsh. Did you go to Trump Uni ?

Yes indeed but ceased being Welsh I suppose when they took up arms against their own nation, don't you think? And then declared themselves citizens of the new nation?

And dearheart, do you think people got TEACHING DEGREES from Trump U? Do you? And you call me too ignorant to teach children.
You make yourself the subject of derision.
If you join ISIS tomorrow you are still American. No Welshman ever took up arms against Wales.

But you know that 8 million out of the 9 million were snoring at the time.

That still leaves 1 million...so hardly no-one. :p

K, Tommy...so what. In early America, "of British descent" or "Welsh descent" or "Scottish descent" didn't mean much. We declared Independence but obviously, a lot of our forefathers came from the UK. So what? That doesn't mean YOUR NATION made ours. Because news flash Tommy: we declared independence. We're not part of yours anymore, thank God for that.

There was no America then, so "we" were EVERYTHING, Tommy, do you not understand that?

If there was no America then they were obviously Welsh. Did you go to Trump Uni ?

Yes indeed but ceased being Welsh I suppose when they took up arms against their own nation, don't you think? And then declared themselves citizens of the new nation?

And dearheart, do you think people got TEACHING DEGREES from Trump U? Do you? And you call me too ignorant to teach children.
If you join ISIS tomorrow you are still American. No Welshman ever took up arms against Wales.

Why do all Leftists imagine that on these forums there's like an invisible audience cheering or not? It's always been a theme. It's ridiculous but very revealing. Like this, "You're embarrassing yourself". "You make yourself a subject of derision".

Are these forums a highlight of their lives or something, where they imagine they get public kudos or embarrassment?

That's sad.

Seriously where Tommy? Where is this invisible Greek Chorus of Derision taking place? In your head?

That would explain so much

Charles is an inbred misfit. Pretty much all of them are.
such a fate....

Well at least an American mixed race blood line has been introduced into the Royal Family.
maybe she'll bring white priveledge to the table?

You're right--the class system sucks
at least they admit to it.....

Then there's Spotted Dick.
some things i just don't need to know...

~S~

Yum.

With custard.

Tommy are you actually asserting that in the entire history of Wales there's never been a traitor?

ARE YOU SERIOUS

Tommy are you actually asserting that in the entire history of Wales there's never been a traitor?

ARE YOU SERIOUS

He thinks he is.

Wales’ grim histories: The gruesome forgotten stories from our past

ARE YOU SERIOUS

He thinks he is.

Wales’ grim histories: The gruesome forgotten stories from our past

How can you possibly deride any other nation when you believe in the entire history of your nation not a single citizen has ever taken up arms against it?

Tommy, are you sane????

Forum List

Back