Queen

Discussion in 'Music' started by strollingbones, Feb 21, 2009.

1. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    well what is it about queen and freddie mercury? i love queen..i remember a huge party...had to be 100s of people there...it was the 70s..we are the campions came on the sound system and all 100s started singing...i live in a redneck area...here is how the conversations will go...someone says they like queen...a guy...another guy goes..he was a fag...first guy replies..but that fag could rock...and they agree and go on...why do people love freddie mercury and queen?

people makes such a fess over him not admitting he was gay ....was there someone out there who didnt get that freddie was gay? i have no clue how you can watch his videos and not know?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPnpGX48uQI&feature=related]YouTube - Queen Great Pretender[/ame]

as for his not revealing he had aids until the day before he died...i dont think public figures should have to reveal themselves to the raw bone marrow...he never held himself out as some heroic figure...

so what is about freddie mercury....

o and i am appalled that his estate sold the rights to "we will rock you" to walmart.

2. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    Freddie Mercury was gay????? :eek:

3. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Feddie was the man.

gay dont matter if you are not humping them anyway.

4. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,103
    he was a musical genius...

5. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    I listened to "Night at the Opera" and "Day at the Races" over and over and over on my trusty turntable............................I remember my boyfriend in high school HATED that I loved Queen!

Idiot!

I am not a musical snob!

6. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hg_Nw20GG0E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hg_Nw20GG0E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]