Queen says Go for it

I remember during the run up to the vote the press claiming she was against it
She respect the peoples choices
No she doesnt. She doesnt give a fuck what "the people" want.
I don't agree with you at all remember after the dead of Lady Diana she care about the way her people saw her.
No she didnt. Blair told her she needed to seem like she cared.
She did not like Diana very much, she believed that the English people would have understood her silence, she was mistaken, but she understood her mistake and the people forgive her error
Some people may have but the majority dont give a toss what she says or does. the French led the way in how to deal with royalty. We should follow their lead.

She respect the peoples choices
I don't agree with you at all remember after the dead of Lady Diana she care about the way her people saw her.
She did not like Diana very much, she believed that the English people would have understood her silence, she was mistaken, but she understood her mistake and the people forgive her error
Some people may have but the majority dont give a toss what she says or does. the French led the way in how to deal with royalty. We should follow their lead.
Kings will make a comeback as politicians continue to sell out their constituents.

Kings will make a comeback as politicians continue to sell out their constituents.
Kings have always been politicians.

Kings have always been politicians.
Not needing other politicians to make decisions......another word gamer........

Forum List

Back