Queen Rania interview with CNN

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEC8p5VN1-I&feature=related]YouTube - HM Queen Rania interview with CNN. Part 1 0f 2[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsIc--Cb9D0&feature=related]YouTube - HM Queen Rania interview with CNN. Part 2 0f 2[/ame]

I like the act, everyone knows she is out the back of her palace receiving money and technology from the very western nations she is speaking out against (Israel and the US). Hypocrisy in 'Islamic' royal families, got to love it. :lol:

That is true. The US gives Jordan a couple billion a year to be nice to Israel.

I like the act, everyone knows she is out the back of her palace receiving money and technology from the very western nations she is speaking out against (Israel and the US). Hypocrisy in 'Islamic' royal families, got to love it. :lol:

That is true. The US gives Jordan a couple billion a year to be nice to Israel.

The US must bribe Arabs and Muslims to behave like civilized humans.

Jordan: Hashimite-occupied Palestine

I like Queen Rania, however I am disappointed that Jordan does little or nothing to promote peace in the ME.

You are aware that Jordon was forced to eject Palestinians from its borders when they rose up in armed conflict and tried to overthrow the Government, right?

King Hussein did much worse than merely ejecting Pallies during Black September, he murdered as many as 10,000 Pallies, too.

What no head scarf??

Damn shes showing her arms and legs!

Who told you that was required?

Muhammad the misogynist prophet...

Quran 33:59...
O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful

Now, you know

What no head scarf??

Damn shes showing her arms and legs!

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful

Now, you know

I know your "facts" don't match reality.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrdsLf4n5Ug[/ame]

Now, you know

The Quran and shariah law requiring full veiling is reality for Muslims, dummy. You're uneducated.

Now, you know

The Quran and shariah law requiring full veiling is reality for Muslims, dummy. You're uneducated.

Queen Rania is a Muslim.

Forum List

Back