Queen of England

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
The USA is the last holdout among major powers not ever having had a woman head of state.

I rather have Sarah the first American president than Hillary "RODHAM" Clinton.

IF this country were to ever elect a woman to the Highest Office in the Land, that would be the night that I would have to find somewhere else to live, or the night I would have to die.

No way a women will get elected in 2012.

So USA will remain the lone holdout among major nations never having a female HOS.

If you want to throw out the monarchy stuff - Britain had the Iron Lady Margeret Thatcher and Germany has Angela Merkel.

hope he is one term.

Should be unless the GOP has a brain-fart.

Don't see another Reagan on thehorizon though.

They could screw things up and Obama gets re-elected.

The Queen is Head of State, but she is not involved in the UK political system. So, technically, it's not the same thing at all. You should have compared Margaret Thatcher.... She was the Prime Minister... which is their elected leader.

Just sayin'.

IF this country were to ever elect a woman to the Highest Office in the Land, that would be the night that I would have to find somewhere else to live, or the night I would have to die.

You just made the best argument for Palin I've heard so far.

But don't off yourself , just take your sorry ass someplace else. ;)

Last edited:
You just made the best argument for Palin I've heard so far.

But don't off yourself , just take your sorry ass someplace else. ;)

Palin can't win. True Conservatives like myself would never vote for her. She's a hypocritical windbag in addition to being a woman. None of those are things a True Conservative would ever even consider voting for. She's a big part of why Obama won in 2008. Many of us who MIGHT have held our nose and voted for McShame couldn't bring ourselves to cast a vote for a ticket that had a woman on it, so we chose to vote for 3rd party candidates or to stay home.

IF it were to happen, it would probably be my death. Unless things change dramatically in the next two years there wouldn't be anywhere else for me to go. That's why I'm still here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back