Queen of England in a BIKINI!!!

Given the longevity of the Hanoverian monarchs in general, and the fact that her fiancee is third in line (though the putative heir seems to be out of contention, as he married a divorcee ) it will be a while.

But she does look good.

He's second in line to the throne. His dad will be King when ER II goes. Kate absolutely will be the future Queen of England. Charles' marriage to Camila does not stand in the way of him being the future King either. You don't know much about this shit, do you? Perhaps you should refrain from comment about on subjects on which you are not informed.

I thought Charles' divorce precluded him from ascending to the throne.

Given the longevity of the Hanoverian monarchs in general, and the fact that her fiancee is third in line (though the putative heir seems to be out of contention, as he married a divorcee ) it will be a while.

But she does look good.

He's second in line to the throne. His dad will be King when ER II goes. Kate absolutely will be the future Queen of England. Charles' marriage to Camila does not stand in the way of him being the future King either. You don't know much about this shit, do you? Perhaps you should refrain from comment about on subjects on which you are not informed.

Nope, he is next in line. When ERII dies, Charles will be King. Camila will be Queen. When Charles dies, William becomes King and Kate gets to be Queen.

Many Brits would like to see Charles passed over in favor of William. But that's not gonna happen.

Nope, he is next in line. When ERII dies, Charles will be King. Camila will be Queen. When Charles dies, William becomes King and Kate gets to be Queen.

Many Brits would like to see Charles passed over in favor of William. But that's not gonna happen.

What happens if Charles commits matricide?

:eusa_eh:

His Dad will prolly send him to the naughty step.

:eusa_eh:

His Dad will prolly send him to the naughty step.

:eusa_think: Would he be arrested for murder? Or, as he would be the king, would he be able to pardon himself?

Back in the days of yore, this type of shit would happen all the time, and the King's the King!

I must have missed something those nipples don't look that big to me. And if you check diameters cocks get shorter not smaller. Of course a penis wider than it is long because of the cold will cause unwanted comment if you are in the navy and regs require you to step out of the shower to soap up. But you will be very popular with all of the gays and bis on the ship if it happens at least until they find out you're straight.

New Topics

Forum List

Back