Queen of England in a BIKINI!!!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
The FUTURE Queen of England, that is...

gal_kate_middleton.jpg

gal_kate_middleton2.jpg

Given the longevity of the Hanoverian monarchs in general, and the fact that her fiancee is third in line (though the putative heir seems to be out of contention, as he married a divorcee ) it will be a while.

But she does look good.

Given the longevity of the Hanoverian monarchs in general, and the fact that her fiancee is third in line (though the putative heir seems to be out of contention, as he married a divorcee ) it will be a while.

But she does look good.

The longer she remains a future queen, the more likely we will see more bikini pics.

Once someone becomes Queen of England, they never again appear in bikini.

Prove me wrong.

Back when the current incumbent was that age, styles were different
_44313042_war_getty_220.jpg

But I am guessing she would have looked very good (Eyes front!)

But she does look good.

He's second in line to the throne. His dad will be King when ER II goes. Kate absolutely will be the future Queen of England. Charles' marriage to Camila does not stand in the way of him being the future King either. You don't know much about this shit, do you? Perhaps you should refrain from comment about on subjects on which you are not informed.

Last edited:

But she does look good.

He's second in line to the throne. His dad will be King when ER II goes. Kate absolutely will be the future Queen of England. Charles' marriage to Camila does not stand in the way of him being the future King either. You don't know much about this shit, do you? Perhaps you should refrain from comment about on subjects on which you are not informed.

YEAH, Barack Menstruatem!!!

Fuck off, ya piece of shit!!!

;)

But she does look good.

;)

I can't help it if I know shit that other people just think they know. You know how I like factual accuracy. :eusa_angel:

Now, fuck you, ya wanker.

But she does look good.

Eddie the VIII was forced out for that reason.

I had not heard that they had changed the policy.

And the royal family marriages are rocky at the best of times.

I can never understand why he didn't marry Camilla in the first place. She sounds pretty sensible.

And the family does have a history of mental and medical problems. She is marrying into the family of Charles I, Lord Darnley and George III.

Last edited:

;)

I can't help it if I know shit that other people just think they know. You know how I like factual accuracy. :eusa_angel:

Now, fuck you, ya wanker.

Shaddap, heaux!!!

Forum List

Back