Queen Obama goes on luxury Spanish vacation at taxpayers' expense

Unfortunately, it's impossible to show numbers, since the White House, refuses to tell the taxpayers how much Queen "the Pig" Michelle's extravagance costs them.

So we have to go by estimations.

I already posted this but this is the estimations of how much The Pig's European extravagance costs the taxpayers.

First Lady Michelle Obama’s tour of Paris with her children included a convoy of 20 vehicles, according to news reports. She also moved by “motorcade” through London.

The full cost of such a trip would also include the expense of meals and lodging for Secret Service agents and possibly other staff...

...Combined, the first lady’s air travel cost would have been $44,843.28, under the White House estimate or $163,560.50, under the Air Force estimate, but these estimates are for fiscal year 1998 dollars.

Adjusted for inflation to 2009 dollars, the cost to taxpayers of the Washington-to-Paris-to-London-to-Washington air travel would have ranged from $58,834.02 to $214,591.38, according to the inflation estimates by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

“Costs associated with these trips, however, generally involve much more than the operational costs of the specific passenger aircraft,” the CRS report says. “When the president travels abroad, several passenger and cargo aircraft accompany Air Force One. When the vice president or first lady make such a trip, a single cargo aircraft accompanies either of them.”

Rules distinguish official and unofficial travel by the first family and administration officials. Official business would include the president meeting with foreign leaders, while unofficial business would include the president traveling to campaign for a candidate of his party or a first family vacation.

“The travel polices of specific administrations concerning the reimbursement of expenses for unofficial travel generally are not publicly available,” the CRS report said

So once again as America suffers the Obama's live it up at our expense.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to show numbers, since the White House, refuses to tell the taxpayers how much Queen "the Pig" Michelle's extravagance costs them.

I already posted this but this is the estimations of how much The Pig's European extravagance costs the taxpayers.

First Lady Michelle Obama’s tour of Paris with her children included a convoy of 20 vehicles, according to news reports. She also moved by “motorcade” through London.

The full cost of such a trip would also include the expense of meals and lodging for Secret Service agents and possibly other staff...

...Combined, the first lady’s air travel cost would have been $44,843.28, under the White House estimate or $163,560.50, under the Air Force estimate, but these estimates are for fiscal year 1998 dollars.

Adjusted for inflation to 2009 dollars, the cost to taxpayers of the Washington-to-Paris-to-London-to-Washington air travel would have ranged from $58,834.02 to $214,591.38, according to the inflation estimates by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

“Costs associated with these trips, however, generally involve much more than the operational costs of the specific passenger aircraft,” the CRS report says. “When the president travels abroad, several passenger and cargo aircraft accompany Air Force One. When the vice president or first lady make such a trip, a single cargo aircraft accompanies either of them.”

Rules distinguish official and unofficial travel by the first family and administration officials. Official business would include the president meeting with foreign leaders, while unofficial business would include the president traveling to campaign for a candidate of his party or a first family vacation.

“The travel polices of specific administrations concerning the reimbursement of expenses for unofficial travel generally are not publicly available,” the CRS report said

LOL!!! Does the right really think they'll be able to hide the CRAZY for 2+ years? I see this as a rerun of '94-'96 and Obama gets re-elected, just like Clinton did. :muahaha:

Fail. Not one word in the article about taxpayers' picking up any bills.

:lol: Who do you think is paying for the 30 rooms in the five star hotel? The Obama's? :lol::lol:

The Obama's made more than $5.5M last year. I think they are paying for the rooms. What do you have to contradict this?

LOL!!!! It is well known that Presidents pay for virtually NOTHING during their term. Yes, they will pay the upkeep on their primary residences and whatnot, but vacations, travel, meals etc. are on you and I.

LOL!!! Does the right really think they'll be able to hide the CRAZY for 2+ years? I see this as a rerun of '94-'96 and Obama gets re-elected, just like Clinton did. :muahaha:

Sure..... go smoke some more weed there bucko. Congressional approval at 10% and Obama approval tanking daily and the economy getting worse and a President who's tone deaf to the American people = VICTORY!!

Yep.. you nailed it.

:lol: Who do you think is paying for the 30 rooms in the five star hotel? The Obama's? :lol::lol:

The Obama's made more than $5.5M last year. I think they are paying for the rooms. What do you have to contradict this?

LOL!!!! It is well known that Presidents pay for virtually NOTHING during their term. Yes, they will pay the upkeep on their primary residences and whatnot, but vacations, travel, meals etc. are on you and I.

You know that's not true, right?

The President pays for his own meals, vacations, etc. The taxpayers pay for AF1, and Secret Service. Everything else is paid for by the Obamas. They even pay their own grocery bills.

This is pretty much the stupidest thing to get pissed off at. Do you really think that the Obama's are spending any more money than every other President ever?

...and that is different from the Bushes, the Clintons, the Reagans.....how?

Oh wait. It isn't.

In Queen Michelle's eyes her "official visit" makes it okay to fuck the taypayers for her luxury vacation for all her friends.

Your signature is so appropos. READ IT. And don't assume. Mrs. Obama always flies on a US government plane; she pays personal expenses herself. Her friends are not flying with her on the trip to Spain. She will travel with "minimal" staff.

what do you have that says they are.....hmmmm

Are we going to have to get into the message board etiquette discussion again about people who make claims with NOTHING to back them up?

I'm wondering if we're going to get into another message board session where so many people are SHOCKED that a President of the United States and his family actually take a vacation. I mean, like, dude, they ain't reglar folk 'n all, is they? Ya know whut 'am sayin?

Jarhead said:
If it were a tax payer burden it would have been all over the right wing blogs by now.

Oh, but it is. The first five pages of Googling Michelle Obama's Spain vacation.

I saw it on the Internets, so it must be true. I saw it on CONSERVATIVE Internets, so that's all the proof you need.

Love,
The Stupids

Sure..... go smoke some more weed there bucko. Congressional approval at 10% and Obama approval tanking daily and the economy getting worse and a President who's tone deaf to the American people = VICTORY!!

Yep.. you nailed it.

Obama's Policies Seen as Better than Bush's for Improving the Economy: Overview - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press
:funnyface:

You know that's not true, right?

The President pays for his own meals, vacations, etc. The taxpayers pay for AF1, and Secret Service. Everything else is paid for by the Obamas. They even pay their own grocery bills.

This is pretty much the stupidest thing to get pissed off at. Do you really think that the Obama's are spending any more money than every other President ever?

Why yes. They are shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you.

Yep.. you nailed it.

I think that's my favorite right wing LIE

Obama's approval ratings have, overall, dropped 7 points in the last year. Not what I would call a "freefall".

Forum List

Back