Queen Elizabeth wore brooch from Obamas on the day Trump arrived in the UK: reports

giphy.gif

Damn, that's some pretty subtle shade. Props for creativity.

Queen Elizabeth wore brooch from Obamas on the day Trump arrived in the UK: reports

Queen Elizabeth wore a brooch given to her by former President Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama on the day President Trump landed in the U.K., according to multiple reports.

I am guessing she thought of the brooch as an American object, not a Democrat one--thus not a symbol of protest. But who knows, that little old lady does have some pluck.

• Banned

Queen Elizabeth wore a brooch given to her by former President Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama on the day President Trump landed in the U.K., according to multiple reports.

I am guessing she thought of the brooch as an American object, not a Democrat one--thus not a symbol of protest. But who knows, that little old lady does have some pluck.

That's possible. Considering the dislike for Trump in the UK I was quick to assume it was shade.

She WORE a HAT to some important event. Turns out the hat had a subtle pattern of the ANTI-BREXIT flag. I thought, that sounds a little too radical for the old queen. Then a political pundit put up a picture of her HAT and the FLAG. Coincidence, my ass. Plus she apparently doesn't wear hats for this particular event, usually some kind of formal garb including a crown(?). I don't know their ways but look for your own self. I think the old lady was letting her feelings be known.

The Queen's hat has a striking similarity to the EU flag and theories fly on Twitter - CNN

Go LIZZIE!! She is said to be a traditionalist but with a progressive streak.

Last edited:
Love the queen. She knows how to give shade in a creative way.

She may be 91 years old but she even knows what kind of individual Trump is.

I read where the other royals didn't want to meet Trump. Perhaps it's because they genuinely dislike him or perhaps it's because they don't want to hurt their brand with the tolerant left that would undoubtedly turn on them for "normalizing" Trump. It's easy to be against Trump when you're a 1% elitist. But for the average American that suffered under Obama's 1.5% GDP "growth", Trump has been a Godsend. And if you don't believe me, then ask the millions of voters in the crucial swing states why they voted for change instead of the same old economic stagnation that would have assuredly followed if Hillary had won.

The fact that the old, ugly hag does not renounce the insanity of the "royal family" of inbred douchebags shows she has no class. It is hilarious leftards support unelected kings and queens and hate elected Presidents though. Another symptom of TDS. :p

The fact that the old, ugly hag does not renounce the insanity of the "royal family" of inbred douchebags shows she has no class. It is hilarious leftards support unelected kings and queens and hate elected Presidents though. Another symptom of TDS. :p

Nigga plz. Y'all would be singing her praises if she came out in support of Trump. Also, the queen was beautiful in her young years. Let's see how you look in your 90s.

That's possible. Considering the dislike for Trump in the UK I was quick to assume it was shade.
The Queen has more class than to sink to your level.

Love the queen. She knows how to give shade in a creative way.

She may be 91 years old but she even knows what kind of individual Trump is.

Think about this 12 or so Prime Ministers, 10-11 Presidents? I'm betting she can read them like a book! I'll bet she doesn't suffer fools gladly!!

Forum List

Back