Queastion#2 for the Ladies (Fun)

I've been doing self defense for a long time, I can defend myself, i am not a Sissy and I'm watching soccer with my male friends and other activities with men

I've been doing self defense for a long time, I can defend myself, i am not a Sissy and I'm watching soccer with my male friends and other activities with men
Me too! What discipline(s)? I train in Taekwondo twice a week.

And I watch college football.

Taekwondo i did it for a lot of years and i did get hurt many time .

I did Judo and Taekwondo. Disappointed that Judo didn't help much with wrestling(no grips). Have a Taekwondo question. It is a fun sport, but I wasn't any good at it. I couldn't score points to save my life. How can you get past an opponents defense for a clean scoring point? I had no clue. Just tried some high/low combos, and tried battering people to force them to open up, but never had much luck.

I only had a brother, and I have a son and no daughters. For fun, guys are easy, sports and video games. I know some women like games and sports, but as a rule, I am baffled about what women consider a down time activity. This is obviously for a time period before children, because after kids fun becomes a lot different and complicated. If women don't play games, what do they actually do? Do they really just text other women all the time on their phones? Do you guys do constructive things like play musical instruments? I know many women are big readers, but other than that I draw a blank. I apologize for my ignorance, but I am curious if someone could fill me in on this mystery.
OMG! Women don't play games?

There is a fun bit by Bill Burr on Conan O'Brian about women ruining football. He jokes that women can't stand to see men having a good time. He also asks what makes women happy, and his answer was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING makes a woman happy. It was just a comedy bit. Don't judge your guy too harshly. What you consider doing nothing makes perfect sense to us guys, and we are having fun.

I only had a brother, and I have a son and no daughters. For fun, guys are easy, sports and video games. I know some women like games and sports, but as a rule, I am baffled about what women consider a down time activity. This is obviously for a time period before children, because after kids fun becomes a lot different and complicated. If women don't play games, what do they actually do? Do they really just text other women all the time on their phones? Do you guys do constructive things like play musical instruments? I know many women are big readers, but other than that I draw a blank. I apologize for my ignorance, but I am curious if someone could fill me in on this mystery.

Some do, absolutely, but as a rule, I don't think many do. Also, they seem to play different types of games. I know a lot of women who think they are just stupid.

I did Judo and Taekwondo. Disappointed that Judo didn't help much with wrestling(no grips). Have a Taekwondo question. It is a fun sport, but I wasn't any good at it. I couldn't score points to save my life. How can you get past an opponents defense for a clean scoring point? I had no clue. Just tried some high/low combos, and tried battering people to force them to open up, but never had much luck.
I think it takes a lot of reflex, be flexible and do the right thing and prevent stop a blow to you. and taekwondo is the concept of defense and not attack. for my part I am better in the melee combat ( body to body) my wounds were made when I had to break wood with my foot for the most part

Some do, absolutely, but as a rule, I don't think many do. Also, they seem to play different types of games. I know a lot of women who think they are just stupid.
Find and

Look for and play "Games people Play Now" by Joe South.

Have you ever tried Mexican Karate? It's guaranteed you won't get hurt.

Have you ever tried Mexican Karate? It's guaranteed you won't get hurt.
No Hossfly i never try , I hurt myself on the wood because I did not always hit in the middle so it could breaks once i missed my shot.it was the pain ensure on my foot.

Only person to ever draw blood on me was a woman. She was a second degree, and she nailed me in the teeth with a jumping back kick. My teacher just laughed and told me to defend myself.

Forum List

Back