Quck look: Another Attack The Clintons Thread

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Quck look: Another Attack The Clintons (with very little substance) Thread

I set it up for you....just fill in with posts.

This is as valuable a politic thread as most any on the usmb site

THE CLINTONS ARE MARXIST, ATHEIST, MUSLIM, FEMINIST, TRANSSEXUAL LIBERAL NAZI COMMUNIST JEWS TAKING MONEY FROM ISIS TO FUND A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY TO KILL BIG OIL WITH THE HELP OF JON STEWART. /thread

You mean there are attack threads on a political message board against someone running for President? I can only think of the scene with Captian Louis Renault in Casablanca when he discovered there was gambling going on at Ricks.

I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on here!” (The croupier hands him his money.) “…Your winnings, sir.” “Oh, thank you very much!”

You mean there are attack threads on a political message board against someone running for President? I can only think of the scene with Captian Louis Renault in Casablanca when he discovered there was gambling going on at Ricks.

I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on here!” (The croupier hands him his money.) “…Your winnings, sir.” “Oh, thank you very much!”

there are attacks and then there are attacks.

:rofl:

THE CLINTONS ARE MARXIST, ATHEIST, MUSLIM, FEMINIST, TRANSSEXUAL LIBERAL NAZI COMMUNIST JEWS TAKING MONEY FROM ISIS TO FUND A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY TO KILL BIG OIL WITH THE HELP OF JON STEWART. /thread
Okay, time to make the donuts
DONUTS? HILLARY WANTS TO TAKE AWAY DONUTS AND GIVE THEM TO THE POOR. NUUUU.
where's tinydancer when we need her?
Who is tinydancer?

Okay, time to make the donuts
DONUTS? HILLARY WANTS TO TAKE AWAY DONUTS AND GIVE THEM TO THE POOR. NUUUU.
where's tinydancer when we need her?
Who is tinydancer?
Another right wing nut? :alcoholic:

there are attacks and then there are attacks.

:rofl:
Yeah but you got to admit the Casablanca reference is good.

I think the cigar gag(pun?) is in poor taste

Also, I think it was darkfury that started a 'Hillary's too old thread'.
I may agree with him on a lot of things but I didn't like it when it was aimed at Dole or McCain and I think it's out of bounds for Hilderbeast too

:cool:

Quck look: Another Attack The Clintons (with very little substance) Thread

I set it up for you....just fill in with posts.

This is as valuable a politic thread as most any on the usmb site
giphy.gif

I think the cigar gag(pun?) is in poor taste

Also, I think it was darkfury that started a 'Hillary's too old thread'.
I may agree with him on a lot of things but I didn't like it when it was aimed at Dole or McCain and I think it's out of bounds for Hilderbeast too

:cool:
We may have to agree to disagree. I worked end stage rehab for twenty seven years and I look at things like Health vs Age.
Out of the two you just posted and her she HAS the worst health.

Watch how she walks going away in news stories. The left plants flat NOT heel/toe. While she has good movement in her left arm watch her "grasp" in the left hand. Much harder due to LESS feeling.

THEY said "blood clot" from falling. A blood clot CAUSES stroke. You can check that anywhere. Her given age is NOT to old to be president, her given health IS to old to be president.

Forum List

Back