Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe After Death

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Should make for an interesting discussion

please read before commenting

A book titled “Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the Nature of the Universe” has stirred up the Internet, because it contained a notion that life does not end when the body dies, and it can last forever. The author of this publication, scientist Dr. Robert Lanza who was voted the 3rd most important scientist alive by the NY Times, has no doubts that this is possible.

Excellent article...

Many can feel that spiritual world when they are open to it while they are alive.

I believe that we are all full of energy and when the body dies, the energy lives on..
I do think some of that energy is left behind whether evil or good.

I also believe that there is a higher power that we all will or will not connect to when we die.
For me it is God.

I think there's more to life than this world but a theory isn't proof. Speculating that our conscience minds created the universe is fine and dandy but that isn't science.

A book titled “Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the Nature of the Universe” has stirred up the Internet, because it contained a notion that life does not end when the body dies, and it can last forever. The author of this publication, scientist Dr. Robert Lanza who was voted the 3rd most important scientist alive by the NY Times, has no doubts that this is possible.

String Theory and Quantum Physics give rise to the idea of multi-dimensional existence. For example, an electron can appear to pop in and out of existence, when in reality, it may simply be passing through one spatial dimension to another.

If that's the case, then we are already living in a higher dimension, we just can see it. Yet. :)

2 "universes" actually. Heaven or Hell. But Dimensions would be more accurate. There are an infinite amount of those, with universes of their own, and more. God is a creator. He's good at it. I doubt he stopped with us. But being his child is a unique position to be in, and will become very important in the next stage of your existence. We are co-heirs with Christ. We inherit everything our Father has created.
You never stop being. You are made in the image of your Father. You are eternal. Even in your "conscious" state you still resemble yourself as you were here. But you will no longer be restrained by gravity or your bulky clay exterior. With the transition you become inter-dimensional. And here is a dimension that many who have gone before us visit often.

On the other hand, Hell is contained. There you wait for your name to be called at the White Throne Judgement. Christ is the key to avoiding Hell. He paid the price for our sin so we wouldn't have to. Then he gave it to us as a gift. What a wonderful thing to give us. Thank Him often.

I love watching science getting closer to getting it right. You must be so disappointed Guano. You're eternal. There is no end to you. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
2 "universes" actually. Heaven or Hell. But Dimensions would be more accurate. There are an infinite amount of those, with universes of their own, and more. God is a creator. He's good at it. I doubt he stopped with us. But being his child is a unique position to be in, and will become very important in the next stage of your existence. We are co-heirs with Christ. We inherit everything our Father has created.
You never stop being. You are made in the image of your Father. You are eternal. Even in your "conscious" state you still resemble yourself as you were here. But you will no longer be restrained by gravity or your bulky clay exterior. With the transition you become inter-dimensional. And here is a dimension that many who have gone before us visit often.

On the other hand, Hell is contained. There you wait for your name to be called at the White Throne Judgement. Christ is the key to avoiding Hell. He paid the price for our sin so we wouldn't have to. Then he gave it to us as a gift. What a wonderful thing to give us. Thank Him often.

I love watching science getting closer to getting it right. You must be so disappointed Guano. You're eternal. There is no end to you. :eusa_doh:

I can go for heaven being when you feel good and hell being when you fell awful. As to the notion of these being permanent places where people go, not going for it. If it did, I'd go rescue people from Hell like Robin Williams did in "What Dreams May Come" :p...

I can go for heaven being when you feel good and hell being when you fell awful. As to the notion of these being permanent places where people go, not going for it. If it did, I'd go rescue people from Hell like Robin Williams did in "What Dreams May Come" :p...

Funny, because whether you believe or not, your compassion is counted as righteousness in your Father's eyes. On the other hand, I can almost hear Him saying, "And where were you when I was laying the foundation of the earth?"

Excellent article...

Many can feel that spiritual world when they are open to it while they are alive.

I believe that we are all full of energy and when the body dies, the energy lives on..

I also believe that there is a higher power that we all will or will not connect to when we die.
For me it is God.

Here is you after death:
Stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself, now close your eyes and move to the right or left of the mirror and then open your eyes. Can you still think? Do you know who you are? Where you live? Where you worked? Who you were kind to? Who you weren't so kind to? Can you still see? sing? hear? That is what it is like to be absent from the terrestrial shell we need to exist in this atmosphere. And there are perks. You are not weighed down by gravity, no longer tethered to time, or earth's dimension. It is like an astronaut stepping out of his space suit.

As He (Christ was) we are. He was 33 and 1/3 years old, or peak prime. He was multidimensional. His brain worked at 100% capacity, not the 10% that we use here. He could appear in a dimension and disappear. So will you. You could walk along the bottom of the ocean, stand inside a supernova, or sit next to Christ and listen to Him talk. Eternity is yours.
Death really is gain for a child of God's. We just don't understand that. Unfortunately, we don't all choose to be His children.
Those who choose to die with their sins intact, will be confined and then judged on those sins. Free will. Choice is ours.

Last edited:
Excellent article...

For me it is God.

Here is you after death:
Stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself, now close your eyes and move to the right or left of the mirror and then open your eyes. Can you still think? Do you know who you are? Where you live? Where you worked? Who you were kind to? Who you weren't so kind to? Can you still see? sing? hear? That is what it is like to be absent from the terrestrial shell we need to exist in this atmosphere. And there are perks. You are not weighed down by gravity, no longer tethered to time, or earth's dimension. It is like an astronaut stepping out of his space suit.

As He (Christ was) we are. He was 33 and 1/3 years old, or peak prime. He was multidimensional. His brain worked at 100% capacity, not the 10% that we use here. He could appear in a dimension and disappear. So will you. You could walk along the bottom of the ocean, stand inside a supernova, or sit next to Christ and listen to Him talk. Eternity is yours.
Death really is gain for a child of God's. We just don't understand that. Unfortunately, we don't all choose to be His children.
Those who choose to die with their sins intact, will be confined and then judged on those sins. Free will. Choice is ours.

I am a christian , but I was making it understandable for anyone to read.

For instance Guno has come a long way bringing this article up, I do feel that he is searching..

What do we do as christians, we plant seeds and let God do the rest.

As much as I love what you said, so many find it to be too good to be true so they feel it is a fairytale.

Put a bunch of man made church rules in there and it looks impossible.

Jesus tell's us to be simple, like a child... and I do remember the feeling of being on the outside looking in...It looked impossible to live up to.

God showed me it is just a matter of trust , to ask Him to show me the truth.and love...that is it..

Excellent article...

For me it is God.

Here is you after death:

I am a christian , but I was making it understandable for anyone to read.

For instance Guno has come a long way bringing this article up, I do feel that he is searching..

What do we do as christians, we plant seeds and let God do the rest.

As much as I love what you said, so many find it to be too good to be true so they feel it is a fairytale.

Put a bunch of man made church rules in there and it looks impossible.

Jesus tell's us to be simple, like a child... and I do remember the feeling of being on the outside looking in...It looked impossible to live up to.

God showed me it is just a matter of trust , to ask Him to show me the truth.and love...that is it..

The nitty-gritty I always gathered from Christ's teachings (I adhere ONLY to what Christ HIMSELF taught), is "Treat others as you would want to be treated, be patient when others don't treat you as you would treat them, and don't step on anyone to get where you're going in life."

Simplified:

The Golden Rule
No knee-jerk reactions
Don't screw people over

2,000 years is a long time for people to convolute such a simple concept of life. Christianity's (and perhaps, religion in general) next Renaissance is nigh, and this time, science will be there to intermingle with, rather than omit it.

Forum List

Back