Quantum Bullshit - Jewsenberg Uncertainty Principle

Borat

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
can a position and velocity of a subatomic particle be known exactly ? Heisenberg uncertaintly principle says NO because to observe the particle something ( such as light if you want to SEE it ) must interact with it which inevitably changes its position and/or velocity.

well the same thing applies to Jews.

can Jews be wrong ?

NO !

because to observe that Jews are wrong one must be an anti-semite, therefore one cannot observe Jews to be wrong. since Jews are never observed to be wrong it follows that Jews are always right. and since we know that Jews are always right it follows that any criticism of Jews is invalid and nothing but an excuse for anti-semitism.

in other words when an IDF tank is driving over a child's head or a reporter or a peace activist YOU BETTER FUCKING SHUT YOUR EYES because if you SEE it you will be out of alignment with the very fabric of time-space !

Last edited:
Oh, are our resident NAZIs having another ASCII parade?

That's the best thing about free speech.

It help us to know who the assholes are.

Have fun, boys.

Nobody cares what you think.

can a position and velocity of a subatomic particle be known exactly ? Heisenberg uncertaintly principle says NO because to observe the particle something ( such as light if you want to SEE it ) must interact with it which inevitably changes its position and/or velocity.

can Jews be wrong ?

NO !

because to observe that Jews are wrong one must be an anti-semite, therefore one cannot observe Jews to be wrong. since Jews are never observed to be wrong it follows that Jews are always right. and since we know that Jews are always right it follows that any criticism of Jews is invalid and nothing but an excuse for anti-semitism.

in other words when an IDF tank is driving over a child's head or a reporter or a peace activist YOU BETTER FUCKING SHUT YOUR EYES because if you SEE it you will be out of alignment with the very fabric of time-space !

Bullshit you racist dirtbag. There are MANY places where Jews were shown to be wrong, both in the Bible (OT) and in history.

Bernie Madoff? How's about those idots (who were Jewish) that were selling organs?

Wanna talk WWII? There was a Jewish man in Hitler's hierarchy.

Epic Fail Borat, take your lime green suspender thong and catapult yourself off a very high building.

can Jews be wrong ?

NO !

Bullshit you racist dirtbag. There are MANY places where Jews were shown to be wrong, both in the Bible (OT) and in history.

Bernie Madoff? How's about those idots (who were Jewish) that were selling organs?

Wanna talk WWII? There was a Jewish man in Hitler's hierarchy.

Epic Fail Borat, take your lime green suspender thong and catapult yourself off a very high building.

Jew is not a race numbnuts.

Actually, Jews are considered to be a different ethnicity.

Idiots like Bo-Rat consider them to be a different race.

And yeah.......by current definitions, his post is not only anti-Semetic, but it is considered racist as well.

We agree on this dude, why you being such a douche?

Actually, Jews are considered to be a different ethnicity.

Idiots like Bo-Rat consider them to be a different race.

And yeah.......by current definitions, his post is not only anti-Semetic, but it is considered racist as well.

We agree on this dude, why you being such a douche?

I was simply correcting you. Jew is not a race nor is it an ethnic group. A person of any race or ethnicity can convert to Judaism.

1001311qp7.jpg

Israel is routinely engaged in organ harvesting. There was no talk about it when those few Jews got caught. There was only talk about China doing it.

Jews are also parasiting the American Economy to death. Blankfein, Ben Shalom Bernanke, Greenspan etc. When Madoff went to prison did any newscaster even identify him as a Jew? NO. Why ? Because all of the news corporations are headed by Jews except News Corp which is headed by a Zionist.

I don't dislike ALL jews.

Here is a list of Jews i like:

Albert Einstein ( Anti-Zionist )
Norman Finkelstein ( Anti-Zionist )
Natalie Portman ( I'd hit it )
Scarlett Johansson ( nice tits ! )
Myself ( i am just plain awesome ! )

Actually you know what ? fuck you. Trying to help you dumb fucks is pointless - you are too stupid to understand anything. I should just enjoy my superiority and stomp on your bitch ass face.

I tried to teach you about 9-11 but you didn't want to understand. I tried to teach you about Jews but you didn't want to understand. My consciousness is clear - i have tried to bring justice to the criminals but you want them to stay in power. if you want to remain slaves nobody is going to be able to help you.

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Last edited:

Israel is routinely engaged in organ harvesting. There was no talk about it when those few Jews got caught. There was only talk about China doing it.

Jews are also parasiting the American Economy to death. Blankfein, Ben Shalom Bernanke, Greenspan etc. When Madoff went to prison did any newscaster even identify him as a Jew? NO. Why ? Because all of the news corporations are headed by Jews except News Corp which is headed by a Zionist.

Actually you know what ? fuck you. Trying to help you dumb fucks is pointless - you are too stupid to understand anything. I should just enjoy my superiority and stomp on your bitch ass face.

I tried to teach you about 9-11 but you didn't want to understand. I tried to teach you about Jews but you didn't want to understand. My consciousness is clear - i have tried to bring justice to the criminals but you want them to stay in power. if you want to remain slaves nobody is going to be able to help you.

Tell ya what you stuttering simp, come on over to my town (it's in my location) and find me.

Then we'll see. I'm betting my 46 year old retired military ass wouldn't have much problem with someone like you internet tough guy.

You started a bigoted thread, I'm calling you on it.

So......in reply.........

FUCK YOU!

You couldn't teach a frog to jump.

Forum List

Back