Quantity Trumps quality

I have read this same kind of background about several of Republican confirmations for federal judges lately.
Republicans Confirm Judge Rated 'Not Qualified' For Being 'Lazy,' 'Arrogant'

Huffpo Oped piece? Not wasting my time reading the garbage. Next time put up a better candidate instead of a divider.
Actually, we DID put up a better candidate..who won the popular vote by over 3 million. And I'm betting that loser wouldn't go shopping in the trash bin for judicial candidates rated 'unqualified' by the ABA because they donated or wrote a suck-up Op-Ed. But keep those blinders on and I'm sure you wont mind when you or one of your family comes before one of these new judges with a case that reflects unfavorably on your president. I also hope your doctor cheated his/her way thru med school too.
:auiqs.jpg:

I have read this same kind of background about several of Republican confirmations for federal judges lately.

Huffpo Oped piece? Not wasting my time reading the garbage. Next time put up a better candidate instead of a divider.
Actually, we DID put up a better candidate..who won the popular vote by over 3 million. And I'm betting that loser wouldn't go shopping in the trash bin for judicial candidates rated 'unqualified' by the ABA because they donated or wrote a suck-up Op-Ed. But keep those blinders on and I'm sure you wont mind when you or one of your family comes before one of these new judges with a case that reflects unfavorably on your president. I also hope your doctor cheated his/her way thru med school too.

Obviously not, had she been better she would have ran away by a landslide. She was divisive as Trump. Many voted third party rather than vote for two bad candidates. Unlike you I don’t wish bad on anyone.

Your candidate won NYC, Chicago, LA and other ghetto-infested cities. That’s not the US.

Your candidate won NYC, Chicago, LA and other ghetto-infested cities. That’s not the US.
No, but those places are a part of the US as much as Kansas and Idaho, which are places people leave in droves to get into those 'ghetto-infested' cities to make a living.

No, but those places are a part of the US as much as Kansas and Idaho, which are places people leave in droves to get into those 'ghetto-infested' cities to make a living.

Trump won 31 states, Hillary 19.

We've never chosen a president based on popular vote, why are you so hung up on this? Why does Hillary get a pass that no other president in the history of our nation got?

Actually, people are leaving democrat states in droves. Look at five of the top six...
https://patriotsnews.com/americans-leaving-democrat-states-in-droves/
Regardless, are you saying that Kansas and Idaho should trump NY and CA?

Trump won 31 states, Hillary 19.

We've never chosen a president based on popular vote, why are you so hung up on this? Why does Hillary get a pass that no other president in the history of our nation got?
Because she’s a democrat. Rules and morals only apply for democrats when they’re convenient.

We are gonna hafta remove every judge the tRump *administration* confirmed. Every last one is an unqualified partisan hack, from the supreme Court on down.

Good luck! Lol!
Gonna take a minute, I agree.

It will take a lot longer as it is tough to remove high ranking judges and the political fallout would be worrisome for the Democrats. But go ahead and dream, I don’t care, at least you have that.

We are gonna hafta remove every judge the tRump *administration* confirmed. Every last one is an unqualified partisan hack, from the supreme Court on down.

Good luck! Lol!

It will take a lot longer as it is tough to remove high ranking judges and the political fallout would be worrisome for the Democrats. But go ahead and dream, I don’t care, at least you have that.
The ones rated "unqualified" by the American Bar Association should be easy. They aren't qualified for the position.

Good luck! Lol!

The ones rated "unqualified" by the American Bar Association should be easy. They aren't qualified for the position.

So the Supreme Court Justices won’t be easy.

Forum List

Back