Quantico....New ABC Show

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Ok....The opening scene is two apparent strangers in a car screwing. HUH?....
As the first 15 min segment of the show we get the intro to the show's main plot line and the main characters.
In typical lib fashion, the writers have shown that this program will be centered on 'diversity' and political correctness...
The main characters
A slut.
A Hijab wearing Muslim woman( why the FBI would hire this person other than to sit her behind a desk doing research on Muslim culture is beyond me.
And openly gay guy who BTW decides to knock and walk in to the Muslim chick's room and of course she is not wearing the Hijab. She is quite attractive but reacts strangely. She does not cower, nor does she show anger.
A hapless p*ssy hound who appears to be a typical California slacker.
Appears that the writers have decided that as a means to develop the main Character( the slut who was banging the Slacker in the opening scene) there is a need to bounce back and forth between the days at the FBI Academy and the present day. O
And having a flair for the dramatic and no shame, decide the opening show should a mock terror attack where Grand Central Terminal( incorrectly named "station") is leveled by explosives......And who comes crawling out of the pile of crumbled concrete? The slut.
Crap show. I'm done.

With the exception of an occasional NCIS, I haven't watched American TV in a decade. The level of the writing is completely puerile.

As the first 15 min segment of the show we get the intro to the show's main plot line and the main characters.
In typical lib fashion, the writers have shown that this program will be centered on 'diversity' and political correctness...
The main characters
A slut.
A Hijab wearing Muslim woman( why the FBI would hire this person other than to sit her behind a desk doing research on Muslim culture is beyond me.
And openly gay guy who BTW decides to knock and walk in to the Muslim chick's room and of course she is not wearing the Hijab. She is quite attractive but reacts strangely. She does not cower, nor does she show anger.
Appears that the writers have decided that as a means to develop the main Character( the slut who was banging the Slacker in the opening scene) there is a need to bounce back and forth between the days at the FBI Academy and the present day. O
And having a flair for the dramatic and no shame, decide the opening show should a mock terror attack where Grand Central Terminal( incorrectly named "station") is leveled by explosives......And who comes crawling out of the pile of crumbled concrete? The slut.
Crap show. I'm done.

The opening scene was two gay guys kissing while taking a selfie, then the two screwing in the car.

I got through maybe 20 minutes. Gag. Typical ABC mush. No thanks.

With the exception of an occasional NCIS, I haven't watched American TV in a decade. The level of the writing is completely puerile.
It seems that invariably, every show has at least one or two political references or statements, mostly liberal.
The West Wing( Adam Sorkin, producer/writer) was the worst. 100% liberal bias.

The main characters
A slut.
Crap show. I'm done.

The opening scene was two gay guys kissing while taking a selfie, then the two screwing in the car.

Oh, I missed that. Tuned in like 2 mins into the show.....Glad. I didn't have "losing my dinner to the technicolor yawn" on my agenda.

The main characters
A slut.
Crap show. I'm done.

At first glance, the show is well on it's way to "13( number of episodes in a typical network tv season) and out"

I have not had the television hooked up in my residence since they went digital. Unless I am at my parents house, or my cousins house I do not watch live tv. I watch movies at my house when I am home ; and I only watch movies generally late in the day or of a night.

Shadow 355

I have not had the television hooked up in my residence since they went digital. Unless I am at my parents house, or my cousins house I do not watch live tv. I watch movies at my house when I am home ; and I only watch movies generally late in the day or of a night.

Shadow 355
and?...How is this pertinent?

Shadow 355

I got rid of cable about a year ago...television isn't good for intelligent people...

it's propaganda and glorifies deviant behavior..seems the main purpose is to make white people look bad...make negroes look good and to promote marxist or PC agendas...(homosexuality, race mixing, hypersexualization, globalism, feminism)

Shadow 355

I got rid of cable about a year ago...television isn't good for intelligent people...

it's propaganda and glorifies deviant behavior..seems the main purpose is to make white people look bad...make negroes look good and to promote marxist or PC agendas...(homosexuality, race mixing, hypersexualization, globalism, feminism)
Blah blah blah....
Elitist rant

Shadow 355
and?...How is this pertinent?

I have a television - and on the bottom left is a DVD player, and on the right is a VHS player.

I rent a movie or play one from the VHS tapes in my tv stand, or DVD collection in the closet in the hallway.

Shadow 355

without watching any show you can say that?...what you just said is puerile....

I get about 5-10 minutes of every show on occasion just by surfing. I am fully aware of what soils the screen.

For example, in tonight's "Madam Secretary", the president's plane was missing, the vice-president had the flu and puked all over the place, and the Speaker was a doddering idiot due to a series of earlier strokes that apparently and mysteriously re-asserted themselves.

Wah-lah! The SECSTATE (and star of the show I might add), was sworn in as president. No fifth-grade screenwriter could have done it better.

without watching any show you can say that?...what you just said is puerile....

I get about 5-10 minutes of every show on occasion just by surfing. I am fully aware of what soils the screen.

For example, in tonight's "Madam Secretary", the president's plane was missing, the vice-president had the flu and puked all over the place, and the Speaker was a doddering idiot due to a series of earlier strokes that apparently and mysteriously re-asserted themselves.

Wah-lah! The SECSTATE (and star of the show I might add), was sworn in as president. No fifth-grade screenwriter could have done it better.
you and rotagilla should hook up.....and there are shows written just as well if not better than NCIS.....

I tuned into Quantico mainly because Ray Donovan and Masters of Sex were done for the season. Silly me, I thought Quantico might be about the U.S. Fuckin' Gyrenes. No such luck.

Borrowing a plot line from Grey's Anatomy, the intro has two lovelies screwing in a car, only to discover later that they are co-workers. Don't these writers ever have an original idea?

Later, we learn that a Mormon "elder" is actually a homicidal child molester, blah, blah, blah.

The American network television industry has long catered to the basest instincts of the audience. In recent years they want to put physically attractive people on the screen, and develop plotlines that have them copulating with each other at regular intervals, or alternatively present an unending undercurrent of sexual banter as the audience pines for the time when they actually hop into bed together (e.g., NCIS-LA).

Diversity absolutely RULES in Hollywood, at least in front of the camera. Almost no program fails to feature a Black woman agency director, president, or other head honcho, along with a slew of Hispanic and Asian people in key roles. There are always a significant number of perfectly-adjusted "gay" people - always competent, compassionate, intelligent, etc. Women not only are featured in normally-male roles, but they excel, beating up Bad Guys with reckless abandon every week, always walking away with nary a bruise nor a scar.

If you like "Graceland," you will LOVE Quantico. It's the same stuff.

Forum List

Back