Quanell X leader of the New Black Panther Party in Houston, is calling on blacks to Consider Trump

2 BP's stand outside of one polling place back in 2012, and the conservatives say that they are a bad organization, and that Obama is getting support from a racist group (the BP's).

Now? They say that they support Trump, and the conservatives just swoon, thinking that they will bring in the black vote for the GOP.

Which is it conservatives, are the BP's good or bad guys, or are they only good if they serve the interests of the GOP?

2 BP's stand outside of one polling place back in 2012, and the conservatives say that they are a bad organization, and that Obama is getting support from a racist group (the BP's).

Now? They say that they support Trump, and the conservatives just swoon, thinking that they will bring in the black vote for the GOP.

Which is it conservatives, are the BP's good or bad guys, or are they only good if they serve the interests of the GOP?
The BPs are not 100% good or bad, doofus. The 2 BP that had WEAPONS AT A VOTING STATION were violating federal law, but Obama's Just-us Department refused to prosecute.

I was shocked, but there it is.

I feel like buying a dozen lottery tickets for some reason.

Thank you Steve!

Martin Luther Kings daughter endorses Trump

Pastor Mark Burns, who participated at Trump minority roundtable in NYC

So now you like the Black Panthers?

LOL

The bedfellows you guys have collected...
Oh, so now a Black Panther is a bad guy and MLK's niece is a very questionable person.....because they dont like Hillary, roflmao, you libtards are so shallow, like a puddle of pee drying in the summer sun, lololol.

I wonder if Jimmie has ever embraced a Black Panther in his life?

Before Trump: Black Panthers are racists:
After endorsing Trump: Black Panthers are the voice of the Black People!

LOL

Blacks are waking up from the plantation. They are tired of her way of treating them.

:whip:

Bernice A. King, the daughter of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., is standing up to the dangerous rhetoric of Donald Trump.

On Tuesday, Trump made one of his most inflammatory statements yet, when he “joked” about the possible assassination of Hillary Clinton, should she become President of the United States.

During a rally in Wilmington, North Carolina, Trump said: “If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks. Although, the Second Amendment people. Maybe there is. I don’t know.”

Be A King Verified account ‏@BerniceKing
As the daughter of a leader who was assassinated, I find #Trump's comments distasteful, disturbing, dangerous. His words don't #LiveUp. #MLK

I have seen the Alt- Right idiots on USMB call the New Black Party racists dozens of times.

Now that one has suggested that African Americans consider Trump- does that mean the alt Right no longer considers the New Black Party racists?

LOL

Blacks are waking up from the plantation. They are tired of her way of treating them.

^alt right, they love that plantation talk, blacks aren't amused

Did you just learn a new term, which you have no understanding what it means? Cute...

Now, go back to slandering your black pals who vote in their community's self interest as uncle toms.

Did you just learn a new term, which you have no understanding what it means? Cute...

Now, go back to slandering your black pals who vote in their community's self interest as uncle toms.

Nope I've been observing the alt-right for a while on other forums. They are hilarious, rail against the left controlling media then ban anyone who doesn't agree with their cult. They have their own safe spaces on the internet to spew their garbage and whine when facebook or twitter bans their filth. Bunch of pussies. Breitbart employs a few of their heros and Trump employs Breitbart. Trump loves their support and enjoys being a hero of the alt-right.

Nope I've been observing the alt-right for a while on other forums. They are hilarious, rail against the left controlling media then ban anyone who doesn't agree with their cult. They have their own safe spaces on the internet to spew their garbage and whine when facebook or twitter bans their filth. Bunch of pussies. Breitbart employs a few of their heros and Trump employs Breitbart. Trump loves their support and enjoys being a hero of the alt-right.

What on earth were you doing on those alt-right forums? I call bullshit.

Let's be honest for a moment, you are just being homophobic about their sexy faggot leader Yiannopoulos.

On a second note I totally see the ilks of you being banned for racism and homophobia, from any forum.

I was shocked, but there it is.

I feel like buying a dozen lottery tickets for some reason.

Thank you Steve!

Martin Luther Kings daughter endorses Trump

Pastor Mark Burns, who participated at Trump minority roundtable in NYC

i guess now that the black panthers have endorsed trump that makes trump a black panther?

this is good and interesting news. news i have been preaching for a long time. i knew that the blacks of america were/are smarter than their voting record indicates.

Forum List

Back