Qualified or Un-Qualified?

In response to....

So setting aside the whole issue wherein one is tasked with the impossble: Posting an example of a valid argument being advanced by "Chris"... we should note that what the member has advanced is the opinion of an anti-Palin leftist...

Let's stipulate that the left is a delusional pack of liars and will not be found presenting much diversity on the issue of Sarah Palin; who presents the greatest threat and not the sole threat to Hussein, the Marxist Muslim running for President of the US, only 7 years in the wake of the US being attacked by Muslim Marxists...

So setting aside the whole issue wherein one is tasked with the impossble: Posting an example of a valid argument being advanced by "Chris"... we should note that what the member has advanced is the opinion of an anti-Palin leftist...

Let's stipulate that the left is a delusional pack of liars and will not be found presenting much diversity on the issue of Sarah Palin; who presents the greatest threat and not the sole threat to Hussein, the Marxist Muslim running for President of the US, only 7 years in the wake of the US being attacked by Muslim Marxists...

Nice collection of opinions from one seeking substantive argument. Your rhetoric is borishly predictable and without factual substance.

A rare admission... congrats jackass, ya done good, if only as a result of a complete lack of options.

Memo: You're "playing" on an internet political message board. You want substance? Feed the homeless on Christmas eve.

Memo: You're "playing" on an internet political message board. You want substance? Feed the homeless on Christmas eve.

Would anyone care to wager that this fool can provide so much as a viable explanation as to what this drivel is supposed to mean?

Look sis... you've proven you're an idiot. Its really not necessary to underscore it.

I echo some of the other comments that I don't recall hearing anything about her not being qualified because she was "only" a governor. There have been good and not so good presidents who were governors before they became President. Look to Ronald Reagan (an actor turned politician turned governor) and Bill Clinton - both governors - both Presidents who brought their strengths and their weaknesses to the job...but nobody ever questioned their being qualified because they were "only" governors. I think it's more about being intellectually up to the task and I'm not talking about academic credentials. It's about being the type of person who has a critical and quick mind and who has a breadth of knowledge and experience. It's not a knock on her that she was a small town mayor or even Governor of Alaska. She's obviously got drive. What she doesn't have is the knowledge to perform the job of President of the United States. She reminds me of another Governor who became President - George W. Bush. And look where that has taken us.

I keep hearing from the Obama campain and the media that Palin is not qualified because she was "only" a governor.

Woodrow Wilson
Calvin Coolidge
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
William "Bill" Clinton
George W Bush

Six Governors who became president in the last hundred years.
Four of the last five presidents were "only" governors before they became president.
She has 18 months executive experience, which is 18 months more than Obama.

I echo some of the other comments that I don't recall hearing anything about her not being qualified because she was "only" a governor. There have been good and not so good presidents who were governors before they became President. Look to Ronald Reagan (an actor turned politician turned governor) and Bill Clinton - both governors - both Presidents who brought their strengths and their weaknesses to the job...but nobody ever questioned their being qualified because they were "only" governors. I think it's more about being intellectually up to the task and I'm not talking about academic credentials. It's about being the type of person who has a critical and quick mind and who has a breadth of knowledge and experience. It's not a knock on her that she was a small town mayor or even Governor of Alaska. She's obviously got drive. What she doesn't have is the knowledge to perform the job of President of the United States. She reminds me of another Governor who became President - George W. Bush. And look where that has taken us.

Spot on.

I'm sure she'd make an excellent cheerleader, though.

LOl.. the moderator... god forbid anyone ask her anything other than her name lest they be considered partisan.. You got caught with your panties down..
Now...Give it up Nancy and send me that check...

Palin doesn't even know what the Bush Doctrine was... she will never be good at anything except for being hot.

i Keep Hearing From The Obama Campain And The Media That Palin Is Not Qualified Because She Was "only" A Governor.

Woodrow Wilson
Calvin Coolidge
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
William "bill" Clinton
George W Bush

Six Governors Who Became President In The Last Hundred Years.
Four Of The Last Five Presidents Were "only" Governors Before They Became President.
I Think The Issue Is, Mccain Made A Big Fuss About Experience And Then He Chose Her, A Chick With No Background In International Issues, I Still Like Palin Though

Forum List

Back