Qualifications for the Office of President

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Let's put this "Trump isn't qualified to be President" crap to rest.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Obviously that's just the bare minimum requirements. Not only is Trump not qualified to serve with his zero resume but he doesn't even want to learn the inner machinations of the job.
There never been a president with less aptitude for this high honor.

IMG_0560.JPG
Grabbing women by the p---y!
Getting a blow job by an intern?

Bill Clinton had a great resume to be president. Do I need to remind u of it again?
Scamming small business owners is not exactly a qualification to be president with the pussygrabber.

IMG_0582.JPG

Obviously that's just the bare minimum requirements. Not only is Trump not qualified to serve with his zero resume but he doesn't even want to learn the inner machinations of the job.

Name 1 first term President that has experience being a President.
I'll wait.

And by aptitude you mean what, not a professional politician?

I think the country is getting sick of those with aptitude (as you call it). This time we're going to try something different. This time we're going to have somebody that doesn't owe favors to a bunch of people before getting the job. This time we're trying out somebody that isn't in it for the money or how much he can make on speeches for the next five years after retirement. This time we're trying somebody that wants to do the job of President instead of just enjoying the title and perks. This time we're trying somebody that says what he feels and believes instead of what his speech writers feel and believes.

Forum List

Back