QE for the masses

CultureCitizen

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2013
Steve Keen is proposing QE for the people, that is NOT QE for the banks.
QE normally buys junk assets from the banks, this has created asset bubbles ( his words , not mine).
Now QE for the people would put money into citizens, with the condition that if they have a debt , the money would go directly to pay their debt.
Damn it , I never thought I would agree so wholeheartedly with an economist of the austrian school.

QE normally buys junk assets from the banks, this has created asset bubbles ( his words , not mine).
Now QE for the people would put money into citizens, with the condition that if they have a debt , the money would go directly to pay their debt.
Damn it , I never thought I would agree so wholeheartedly with an economist of the austrian school.

100% stupid, liberal, and illiterate of course to call it QE since when the Fed buys stuff for cash its gets assets of equal value in return while the people would have no assets to sell. What you are describing without the IQ to know it is more tax and spend welfare or more print and spend welfare.

That would be Australian School NOT Austrian School. An Austrian Economist would never recommend this

That would be Australian School NOT Austrian School. An Austrian Economist would never recommend this

Culturegirl has the IQ of a child or a liberal. If he was capable of thinking he would know the response to his posts before he wrote them. Instead he posts over and over always getting Econ 101 thrown in his face over and over. Some people like walking into the swinging door over and over.

Forum List

Back