QB's Who Should Think of Retiring?

Rothlisbugger and Eli look the most done of the old accomplished quarterbacks.

I haven’t seen Big Ben this year, but you can stick a fork in Eli. One thing I have to say about Eli is I give him a lot of slack for being overrated, but I respect the hell out of him for never missing games
You don’t win two super bowls and suck. You play with the team you have.

He certainly doesn’t choke in the big game right?

I never said he sucked
I was just saying. I’m not arguing

With all things being equal who knows how good these qbs are. We can only judge them by results. If you watch Aaron Rodgers greatest hits you could say he’s the greatest but he only has one ring so he will never be mentioned with Montana but he may actually be just as good.

Eli joins an elite club of people who’ve won multiple super bowls. Without two he is not a hofer but with two he squeaks in. Ben is in. Neither will win another super bowl but I’ve been known to be wrong.

I like Kansas City and that Mahomes. I can see him winning multiple super bowls.

Will cam ever win one? God I hope not.

Will Russell Wilson win another one? Third best ratings.

Aaron Rodgers I would bet no.

Dak Prescott? I hope not. I don’t hate him just the cowboys

Winston, Trubisky or Mariota?

Or who are the guys I haven’t mentioned who will win one in the next ten years. I can’t wait for the playoffs.
I think Russell Wilson has another one in him
Maybe Drew Brees this year

Aaron Rogers still has it but I don’t think the Pack has

Like the Bears and they are a lot better with Trubisky
Can you ever count the Pats out?

Brady over the last several games is not looking good an just an QB, I’m thinking he doesn’t have the stamina at 41 to survive a 17 week season, Peyton Manning at the end of his career was a better than average QB from September to the end of November, then he went downhill fast. Same with Brady this year, I really want to see if Brady can pull it back together.

It will be the bears against Watson in the Superbowl I have been saying Watson and Houston will win the fucking super bowl..the god damn bears should of picked him .

Clemson..

Forum List

Back