Qaddafi and sons leave libya

Bush did that on his own by leaving eight years of a presidency with two unfinished wars and a wrecked economy. It's amazing how the GOP has saddled Obama with ALL of the responsibility for it in less than three years, at least in the eyes of anti Obama folks.

How can your right hemisphere look at your left hemisphere with a straight face?

For 7 out of 8 years under Bush, the economy was good - 87% of the time good.

For 3 out of 3 years under your fucking Messiah®, the economy has been shit. That's 0% of the time good.

I find 87% better than 0%. It's going to take a LOT of Affirmative Action to get Obama up to the level of Bush.

Oh BTW, Bush was a fucking disaster.

Nobody is EVER going to make that happen. Nobody.

TOO late, Obama already did.

Bush was a fuckup, but Obama takes fucking up to a whole new level.

That's the partisan in you talking since Obama's just trying to pick up the pieces.

Yes, Bush shattered American dreams. I, too, wish that Obama had a magic wand that could put Humpty Dumpty (America in this case) back together again. But such is not life. It will take years of hard work.

But do you know what REALLY pisses me off. Conservatives in Congress will fight any and all kinds of progress in that regard as long as a Democrat is in the WH. It doesn't even matter who that Democrat is. In this case, it just so happens to be Obama.

With 10% unemployment, 3.50 for a gallon of gas, food through the roof, do YOU THINK the American people REALLY GIVE a SHIT about Obama "getting Gaddafi?"

what a friggen senseless waste of our time, money and military.

Obama is the scariest warmongering President I have ever seen, now he is threatening Syria.

Last edited:

That's the partisan in you talking since Obama's just trying to pick up the pieces.

Yes, Bush shattered American dreams. I, too, wish that Obama had a magic wand that could put Humpty Dumpty (America in this case) back together again. But such is not life. It will take years of hard work.

But do you know what REALLY pisses me off. Conservatives in Congress will fight any and all kinds of progress in that regard as long as a Democrat is in the WH. It doesn't even matter who that Democrat is. In this case, it just so happens to be Obama.

Not to mention - it's not just us. We're living in a literal "World of hurt."

He picks up pieces like Lucy makes candy...

I Love Lucy Full Episode (Job Switching) - IMDb

Yes, Bush shattered American dreams.

And pulled the wings off of kittens!

I, too, wish that Obama had a magic wand that could put Humpty Dumpty (America in this case) back together again. But such is not life. It will take years of hard work.

Decades, after this fucking disaster is finished.

But do you know what REALLY pisses me off.

People with IQ's greater than 20.

Those smart people with double your brains just get your goat..

Conservatives in Congress will fight any and all kinds of progress

"Progress" being defined as "sharply raising taxes."

In this case, it just so happens to be Obama.

And Obama just so happens to be the biggest fuckup in American history....

Is that why I saw in todays paper that the Obama administration was going to lift hundreds of regulations that would allow businesses to grow? Isn't this what Republicans have been saying all along? Oops is Obama learning from the right or is he just playing politics to get re-elected. I'll bet we'll hear during his campaign (like he ever stopped campaigning) about how he cut business regulations......

With 10% unemployment, 3.50 for a gallon of gas, food through the roof, do YOU THINK the American people REALLY GIVE a SHIT about Obama "getting Gaddafi?"

Obama is the scariest warmongering President I have ever seen, now he is threatening Syria.

Obama is the scariest warmongering President you have ever seen? How young are you? I guess you don't remember the constant bombing of Haiphong and Hanoi by Johnson during the vietnam war starting in 1966. And that would mean that you probably can't recall the secret Christmas Eve bombing of Cambodia by Nixon.

But SURELY you must remember the "shock and awe" campaign brought to a cable channel near and dear to you by the great and powerful "decider," George W. Bush!

Obama has done nothing comparable to what those presidents did.

Obama is the scariest warmongering President you have ever seen? How young are you? I guess you don't remember the constant bombing of Haiphong and Hanoi by Johnson during the vietnam war starting in 1966. And that would mean that you probably can't recall the secret Christmas Eve bombing of Cambodia by Nixon.

But SURELY you must remember the "shock and awe" campaign brought to a cable channel near and dear to you by the great and powerful "decider," George W. Bush!

You mean other than the double tap to Bin Ladens head?

It's almost funny, we can't water board em, but we can assassinate em......

If it was such a secret, how do you know about it?

Not many secrets stay secret forever. That's especially true when a lot of people know about it right from the beginning.

Not many secrets stay secret forever. That's especially true when a lot of people know about it right from the beginning.

Well then, GWB must be our best President ever. According to the Truthers, he has kept his involvement in 9/11 secret for almost 10 years.

Rebels thumbin' their nose at Moammar...
:tongue:
Libya rebels reject regime offer to negotiate
28 Aug.`11 – Libyan rebels on Sunday rejected an offer by Moammar Gadhafi to negotiate and said they have captured the eastern town of Bin Jawwad, forcing regime loyalists to flee after days of fighting.
With his regime crumbling, Gadhafi is on the run, but his chief spokesman Moussa Ibrahim told the Associated Press the Libyan leader is still in Libya. As the call for negotiations came, new signs emerged of arbitrary killings of detainees and civilians by Gadhafi forces during the rebels' push into Tripoli earlier this week, including some 50 charred corpses at a regime lockup. The rebels dismissed Gadhafi's proposal, relayed by Ibrahim by phone, to have his son al-Saadi lead talks on a transitional government as delusional.

"I would like to state very clearly, we don't recognize them. We are looking at them as criminals. We are going to arrest them very soon," Mahmoud Shammam, the information minister in the rebels' transitional government, told a news conference. "Talking about negotiations is a daydream for what remains of the dictatorship." In London Sunday, British Foreign Secretary William Hague also dismissed the offer, saying the National Transitional Council was already in charge of the country and that Gadhafi should call on his supporters to stop fighting.

"I referred a few days ago to Col. Gadhafi making delusional statements and this is another one of them," Hague told the BBC. The rebels control most of Libya, including Tripoli, but are struggling to alleviate shortages of water, fuel and electricity in the capital. Usama el-Abed, the deputy leader of the new city council, said between 60 and 70 percent of the residents don't have enough water, but that the shortages are due to technical problems, not sabotage by regime forces.

The U.N. is preparing to ship in baby food, bottled water and medicine. World Health Organization officials are on Malta, some 350 kilometers (225 miles) north of Tripoli, to prepare the aid shipments, which are expected to leave for Libya in the next few days. In one small attempt at returning to normal, a traffic policeman in a white uniform was on duty Sunday in an eastern neighborhood of Tripoli. "Today is the first day that we started working. Things are under control and running smoothly," said traffic cop Abu Bakr al-Murbet.

MORE

From the Huffington Post:

Embattled Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi may be preparing to flee the country within days, according to NBC News.

U.S. officials told NBC that intelligence reports suggest Gaddafi is in the process of making plans to evacuate from Libya with his family. The reports indicate he may be headed to Tunisia, where it is possible he will be granted exile.

At least seven loud blasts were heard in Tripoli early Friday morning as bombs fell in the vicinity of Gaddafi's main headquarters of Bab al-Aziziya.

Gaddafi Making Plans To Leave Libya, NBC Reports

Good news. Probably easier pickings in Tunisia. My bet is he doesn't live to long after settling in.. :eusa_whistle:

:clap2:

Still waiting for proof that he's left Libya.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back