Qaddafi and sons leave libya

Why do we care? Other than it stops the monetary bleeding of this administration of course.
Even if Gaddafi does leave...whoever takes his place will likely be about the same - or maybe even worse.

You may not care when a terrorist kills Americans..but I do.

There's only one answer.

For people who scream "Never forget" about 9/11 you sure do alot of forgetting.

your knee jerkism is as usual over the top. geo-politics is mean game, yesterdays son of a bitch is tomorrows "hes our son of a bitch"...this is life. everyone plays the game.

the sad fact is we had Qaddafi neutered, this was all BS. this was to help pimp nato as viable and pay back for mediocre sppt in Afghanistan. what io did is paint nato as exactly what it is, American funded and befuddled without our leadership, many have taken notice and this will not end happily. there's my prophecy.

He wasn't "neutered" at all. Just because he took his attention off the US doesn't mean he wasn't up to things. He's tried to assassinate leaders all over the Middle East. They don't like him and they want him out.

After Lockerbie..I wanted him out.

So it's a good time to first get him out of country.

They get him off this mortal coil.

Savvy?

the sad fact is we had qaddafi neutered, this was all bs. This was to help pimp nato as viable and pay back for mediocre sppt in afghanistan. What io did is paint nato as exactly what it is, american funded and befuddled without our leadership, many have taken notice and this will not end happily. There's my prophecy.

+2

You may not care when a terrorist kills Americans..but I do.

There's only one answer.

For people who scream "Never forget" about 9/11 you sure do alot of forgetting.

your knee jerkism is as usual over the top. geo-politics is mean game, yesterdays son of a bitch is tomorrows "hes our son of a bitch"...this is life. everyone plays the game.

the sad fact is we had Qaddafi neutered, this was all BS. this was to help pimp nato as viable and pay back for mediocre sppt in Afghanistan. what io did is paint nato as exactly what it is, American funded and befuddled without our leadership, many have taken notice and this will not end happily. there's my prophecy.

He wasn't "neutered" at all. Just because he took his attention off the US doesn't mean he wasn't up to things. He's tried to assassinate leaders all over the Middle East. They don't like him and they want him out.

After Lockerbie..I wanted him out.

So it's a good time to first get him out of country.

They get him off this mortal coil.

Savvy?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and he was offered a deal last week, and if I were him, I would not believe it, give it 2 years and they will be after him and the gov. who has given him asylum will give him up.

Under the proposal presented at negotiations in Tunisia last week, Gaddafi, 69, would escape facing the International Criminal Court in the Hague, which has issued a warrant for his arrest for crimes against humanity.

Sensing victory, the rebel National Transitional Council published a plan to hand over power to an elected assembly within a year, to draft and adopt a new constitution.

The priority for many, however, is Gaddafi's fate. Mansour Seif al-Nasr, the NTC's envoy to Paris, said rebels were willing to spare Gaddafi, his family and lieutenants from judicial retribution to prevent further bloodshed.

"Gaddafi is responsible for many crimes at home and abroad. He executed 1200 political prisoners in one night in 1996, he was behind the bombing of the Pan Am jet in 1988 over Lockerbie (which killed 270 people), he's responsible for more than 30,000 deaths," Mr Nasr said.

Deal gets dictator out to end killing | The Australian

It's interesting that your title states it as a fact, but the article you links says it is rumors.

One source also indicated that Al-Jazeera wrote that Qaddafi "reportedly" left for Italy, although there is no mention of this on its Libya liveblog yet (only that a top Qaddafi aide fled to Italy)

More recently, Engel tweeted that "Rebels themselves don't know if reports of qaddafi's departure are true. 'we hope' they say..."

Update: Top rebel commander in west can NOT confirm Qaddafi has left, according to Engel.

How long before the GOP takes credit? Then, if something goes wrong, it's all Obama.

Remember Bin Laden?

Remember "We got 98% of what we wanted"?

"The Godly Party of Morals" lies a lot.

The only thing they won't take is "responsibility".

Last edited by a moderator:
If true not.good for the gop.although i dont think people care.

I don't see how anyone would care one way or the other, really.

How does Khadafy leaving Libya improve the job situation at all?

Frankly, I could see this really backfiring on The Community Organizer if the rebels go on a spree of killing Khadafy loyalists when Tripoli falls.

what is with your inability to call the president of the united states the president of the united states?

Forum List

Back