Q3 GDP growth 2.5%, Greek Deal struck.

The Stock market is reacting to the Greece Debt "Fix" which your Messiah had less than nothing to do. The stuff Obama is responsible for and that affects Americans (Unemployment, record debt deficits poverty and a downgrade) is not so good.

Unless Obama is going to run on a "If you don't count the people who are underemployed, gave up looking and are no longer eligible for unemployment, we're almost 91% employed...not bad, America", you might want to hold off on the victory laps

Bush left this country on the edge of total ruin. But the GOP is happy to "blame it on the black guy." They want to return to the policies that swept us into a near depression. The more wealth that is turned over to the 1%, the less the 99% has to buy, invest, and bring to economy back.

Well, if the economy truly turns around, and begins to grow at a good rate, all the 'Conservatives' will be screaming that the President had nothing to do with it. If it continues to waffle, it is all the President's fault. LOL.

But, of course, none of what happened from 2001 to 2009 was Bush's fault.

122618108-strawman.jpg

Last edited:
I think they are mulling over a bill to grant rights to embryoes.

Or an amendment declaring every sperm is sacred.

Bush left this country on the edge of total ruin. But the GOP is happy to "blame it on the black guy." They want to return to the policies that swept us into a near depression. The more wealth that is turned over to the 1%, the less the 99% has to buy, invest, and bring to economy back.

In essence, yes; the blind adherence to conservative fiscal dogma, proven a failure. Call it ‘supply-side,’ ‘trickle-down,’ or even voodoo economics – the basic premise is flawed.

I think they are mulling over a bill to grant rights to embryoes.

Or an amendment declaring every sperm is sacred.

In essence, yes; the blind adherence to conservative fiscal dogma, proven a failure. Call it ‘supply-side,’ ‘trickle-down,’ or even voodoo economics – the basic premise is flawed.

blind-man_1_lg.gif

Oh my, Dow up 320. Unemployment numbers down. Growth rate up. Time for sackcloth and ashes for the 'Conservatives'.

I remember when they were doing the "failure" thing to Clinton and the economy started to turn around. Remember Rush's "America held hostage" days?

:lol:

I remember when you actually had a clue as to what you were talking about.

the gdp is better than I expected, and am glad to hear it, as you long as you realize that this is just a march in place number thats fine, lets see if we can get some growth going.... *shrugs*

as far as the EU and the debt crisis over there, please take this the right way ok, but, you should really just shut the heck up and not mention it..... no offense sincerely, please go read, don't play google ranger.

I was just in Europe. You? "Google" ranger. :lol:

The Stock market is reacting to the Greece Debt "Fix" which your Messiah had less than nothing to do. The stuff Obama is responsible for and that affects Americans (Unemployment, record debt deficits poverty and a downgrade) is not so good.

Unless Obama is going to run on a "If you don't count the people who are underemployed, gave up looking and are no longer eligible for unemployment, we're almost 91% employed...not bad, America", you might want to hold off on the victory laps

And the suggestions on how to go about things, that most conservatives like, have been implemented in Japan and England. "Austerity" measures have made things slightly worse in both those places.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

wow you were in Europe, did they break out the bubbley? well that settles it, you're 'informed'; hell you live here and don't know jackshit about our situation, so what difference does it make:lol:

round 1-

Last updated: October 28, 2011 6:54 pm
Italy gives EU a post-party hangover
Italy’s borrowing costs have climbed to euro-era highs just a day after European leaders agreed on a new plan to reverse the region’s spiralling debt crisis, a worrying sign they have failed to regain the confidence of key financial markets.

As striking Italian civil servants massed in central Rome to protest against possible forced redundancies, Italy was forced to pay a record 6.06 per cent at an auction of its benchmark 10-year bonds, up from 5.86 per cent a month ago, despite intervention by the European Central Bank on the open market.

Clearly this does not look like a strong vote of confidence in the package,” said Nicola Marinelli, fund manager for Glendevon King Asset Management, commenting on the bond auction. “I think that after the euphoria of Thursday the market is looking for more hard details from Europe.”

With Italy needing to roll over nearly €300bn of its €1,900bn debt mountain next year, Mr Berlusconi is under intense pressure from the EU and ECB to push ahead quickly with measures to lift the stagnating economy and avoid following Greece, Ireland and Portugal in seeking a full-scale bail-out that would be beyond the eurozone’s current firepower.

more at-
Italy gives EU a post-party hangover - FT.com

Last edited:
soooo whats the haps sallow? Looks like the DJI has given back all those gains eh?

Greeks going to hold a referendum, and we all know how thats gonna turn out.....

old Roman saying;

"theres a lot that can happen between mouth and morsel"...:eusa_whistle:

Oh and, repeat after me;

ready?

Bear Sterns = Greece, Lehman's = Italy.....got it?

( if the Greeks vote no on the austerity package, it matters not, the EU will have to throw them out of the union, there by igniting a cascade, , the time-line being , imho a year to 18 months till Italy is in exactly the same spot.

if the Greeks vote yes, won't matter because they will never meet their targets, I assume the fear of seeing their euros being burned up in the exchange for drachmas will give some pause for thought, but its just 'whispering' past the grave yard. )

"All in all its just a-nother brick in the wall"

And there will me more than a few 200-300 point days going both ways for a long time coining....that is all, carry on.

Forum List

Back