Q for those who keep asking me why I dont stop using oil

And 'cause never was the reason for the evenin' or the tropic of Sir Galahad.

Just because the guy singing the song didn't realize it, that doesn't mean it didn't have a name.

I bet it was "Fred"

Why should someone decline to get the money that has been taken from his paycheck for his entire career returned to him?

You have a choice on buying oil or not.

There is no choice about Social Security. Even if you don't want it, you still have to pay for it.

You use the amount of petroleum that suites your goals. You choose how much you use, or if you use.
If you are a serious environmental crank, you can, if you so desire, go back to stone age life.
Opting out of taxes isn't so easy

You have a choice on buying oil or not.

There is no choice about Social Security. Even if you don't want it, you still have to pay for it.

You use the amount of petroleum that suites your goals. You choose how much you use, or if you use.
If you are a serious environmental crank, you can, if you so desire, go back to stone age life.
Opting out of taxes isn't so easy

Do you know how many petroleum-based products are right in front of you? In your computer? in the mouse that you are holding?

:eusa_whistle:

Here's my question. If Obama is so worried about oil consumption, why the fuck is flying 2000 miles a week? Stay home once in awhile jackass

Dont' have a mouse, and apple products have aluminum cases.

I agree that petroluem is all pervasive. that is my point. But you can be realistic and choose how much you use.

What is bothersome bout the spider is he wants it both ways. He wants to be irresponsible in his own self, but dump on BP and Chevron. If you want to dump on the oil companies for supplying you with what you want... that is just cheap. If you do something constructive, then you can yell all you want.

Forum List

Back